Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pic of the Lex ona Mountain Drive

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
My girl snapped this picture before her camera died during our drive through the Blue Ridge.

Attachments

• DSC_0419.jpg
    DSC_0419.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 207

Gadget

Reaction score
Very nice.

Why couldn't you drive that to XFest???

G

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
It's too low to go out of state G :top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Very nice.

Why couldn't you drive that to XFest???

G

Actually bent the front cross member on a man hole.... luckily its a bolt in cross member. I'll let you make the comment :crinklehair:

Gadget

Reaction score
Seen that before.

Way back in the day when I was still with the fire service, I ran an accident call where an old car was bent up in the middle like a banana.

The car was filled with two very fat ladies and the whole car was full of trash and other crap. Some kind of super horder issue.

My job was to secure the vehicle(s) to make them safe so the rescue folks could get in there safely and get the people out. Well I made the one car safe, chocked wheels, disconnected the battery and all the normal stuff. Then started to look around for the second vehicle. Could not find it. Finally found a witness that told me that they did not hit a thing. Just crashed into the road its self. Did what???

Yep, had that thing so weighted down, it hooked the frame on a manhole cover and stopped it dead in its tracks and bent the frame like a banana and the two fat ladies collided with the dash and windshield. Hurt really bad.

So, did you have your car full of fat girls or did you modify it for carrier landings??

G

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Seen that before.

Way back in the day when I was still with the fire service, I ran an accident call where an old car was bent up in the middle like a banana.

The car was filled with two very fat ladies and the whole car was full of trash and other crap. Some kind of super horder issue.

My job was to secure the vehicle(s) to make them safe so the rescue folks could get in there safely and get the people out. Well I made the one car safe, chocked wheels, disconnected the battery and all the normal stuff. Then started to look around for the second vehicle. Could not find it. Finally found a witness that told me that they did not hit a thing. Just crashed into the road its self. Did what???

Yep, had that thing so weighted down, it hooked the frame on a manhole cover and stopped it dead in its tracks and bent the frame like a banana and the two fat ladies collided with the dash and windshield. Hurt really bad.

So, did you have your car full of fat girls or did you modify it for carrier landings??

G

Was just expecting you to say damn lowrider shit actually. I prefer carrier landings.....coming in hot!

That's a crazy ass story though.

Gadget

Reaction score
Can you imagine, just driving along with your whole life stuffed in the car with you yapping about Jerry Springer and then suddenly getting slammed into the windshield without any warning at all and completely totaling your car, then all that crap from the back of the car burying you alive??

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I love listening to your stories Gadget. You've got some good ones.....this is one of my favorites!

Toon714

Reaction score
Nice gs!
What coils u running?

I just sold my gs300 and picked up a ls430 instead.

Accuair and aimgain kit coming soon. :)

Gadget

Reaction score
I love listening to your stories Gadget. You've got some good ones.....this is one of my favorites!

If you get me real drunk I might tell you the story of skydiving naked with this girl.....

G

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Cool pic & a story from tha adventures of G!
That's all good right there :blurock:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Nice gs!
What coils u running?

I just sold my gs300 and picked up a ls430 instead.

Accuair and aimgain kit coming soon. :)

Thanks Toon. It's a custom BC Racing coil over set up with some Figs parts :top:

I want an LS in the future....but about to rip this 2JZ apart for some fun.

Gadget

Reaction score
You should run over to BudBuilt and have him make you some HD skid plates with some rollers on them so you can belly slide all over the place instead of wearing out your tires.

G

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
You should run over to BudBuilt and have him make you some HD skid plates with some rollers on them so you can belly slide all over the place instead of wearing out your tires.

G

You sir are killing me today lol...I'll make sure to tell him you sent me:top:

Top Bottom