Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pics of my Regular Cab XRunner Clone.

rx-runner

Reaction score
you never told us what kinda dye you used to color your cab???? what brand and color

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
its Duplicolor vinyl & fabric spray paint.I never had much luck with the stuff.rubbed off eventually.BUT I e-mailed castro from unique whips and he said they use s.e.m. spray for color changes on the cars they do on the show.

nxrunner

Reaction score
its Duplicolor vinyl & fabric spray paint.I never had much luck with the stuff.rubbed off eventually.BUT I e-mailed castro from unique whips and he said they use s.e.m. spray for color changes on the cars they do on the show.
I had the same luck when I tried it, it just rubbed right off in a few short weeks, even though I did prep it.

Never heard of this s.e.m. If UW will use it, then Im sure this must be a great product.:rock:

sinister07

Reaction score
I always wondered why Toyota didn't offer this. Chevy does. Anyway that thing looked awesome. I see it was an auto, I am guessing 4banger as well?

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
Wow
I've been on here for three years and never saw this thread.
That truck is badass.......

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I have been thinking about finding a reg cab and doing this very same conversion. I'm actually looking for a new daily since the X was paid off yesterday :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
I have been thinking about finding a reg cab and doing this very same conversion. I'm actually looking for a new daily since the X was paid off yesterday :top:
well i have an entire X body kit sitting around in the garage if you decide to do that, however i may beat you to it.
:eviltongue:

Blitzkrieg

Reaction score
Wow... being a regular cab fan, I think I'm in love! :adore:

Would it be possible to do the fender flares w/o the rest of the body kit? Don't the X-Runner fenders have holes in them to attach the flares to? :hmmmm2:

It's hard to tell if the side skirts weren't there if the fender flares would look "cut-off" at the bottom or not. I'd like to add some fender flares, but side skirts just wouldn't work in the winter where I live.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
hey how did you get the body kit for that mainly the side skirts? just cutting them or do they make them for the single cab?

trd_sport

Reaction score
he had to shorten them. The only body kit available is for the access cabs.

SPEED808

Reaction score
damn if anyonee knows someone or has an extra kit for sale pm me, im trying to do this to my regular cab, black sand pearl ;)

Buellie

Reaction score
Sorry it took me so long but here is an album of my truck. The album also has pics of the truck I traded for. I have been modding my new chevy. I can't seem to leave anything alone. I still have a few more things to do to the chevy. Anyway I wanted to post up pics for you guys that asked for them.
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa309/REG_CAB_X/

IMG_0829.jpg

Damn good job!! Would be sick if they made one from the factory.

GR6RR

Reaction score
^ yep, they should have made an X for each cab size. A double cab X with the 5.7 would be tittties!!!

Top Bottom