Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pics of my X sittn sic

lbzarida

Reaction score
IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Le what you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

XDsm

Reaction score
Looks great! Can you get a front picture so we can see the camber? Thanks!

Murderface

Reaction score
that is the perfect hight for a drop. looks great. was there any isues with the alignment?

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I have sos drop kit and the sittin sinc drop doesn't look any different than mines, none thew less x looks good dude...... :top:

lbzarida

Reaction score
Thanks fellas

The guy that did my alignment said that the closet he could get it to specs was right at the max camber. I think it is -1.3. I figured That I was going to need another one in a few months, and that it was still in specs so I just left it at that for now. I will get a pic up of the front soon. Thanks for the comments!!:rock:

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
you should take it to a different place becuase there are people on this site runng the same kit with 0.8

lbzarida

Reaction score
you should take it to a different place becuase there are people on this site runng the same kit with 0.8

I'm going to, but I figured I would let the springs settle first. It's still in specs so I shouldn't see any crazy tire wear. If I do the shop said they will replace my tires.

IMG_0279.jpg
Looks great! Can you get a front picture so we can see the camber? Thanks!

Thats all I got for now. You can't see the camber that good. She is sittn to sic

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Looks awesome man! You got blocks in the rear or the leaf springs?

Christopher

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
you should make it down for one of our jax get togethers.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
is that the 1.75 or 2" front drop? The rear is a 2" drop correct?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The pics looks great, cant wait till i get the same kit

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
The guy that did my alignment said that the closet he could get it to specs was right at the max camber. I think it is -1.3. I figured That I was going to need another one in a few months, and that it was still in specs so I just left it at that for now. I will get a pic up of the front soon. Thanks for the comments!!:rock:

I had -1.1 with 2" drop coils. go get your alignment done by a pro and take your new spec sheet back for a refund. you should be below -1.

Top Bottom