Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pinks All-Out, Maple Grove Raceway, May 15th 2010

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I know it's a few months away, but Pinks All-Out annouced it will be coming back to Maple Grove Raceway near Reading, Pennsylvania on May 15th, 2010. This is local for me ( about 1/2 hour drive) and I was curious if anyway would be interested in rolling with me to the show?

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
I'd be down Charlie Brown, but as some of you know, I am shipping out to Hawaii next month.

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
i mite have to go to that ...ive been wanting to go to that track because cicle county just aint cutin it

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Wouldn't be a bad drive for you either Ace. I takes me 2+1/2 hours from my house to Deleware beaches, and I'm a 1/2 hour north of Maple grove. Let me know if you wanna meet up

ACE OF SPADE X

Reaction score
it official im goin to the pinks .....buuuuuuutt......i wont be taken the x :thumpdown: anyone else going?

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I was really hoping to go, but looks like it's my saturday to cover at work. Sucks cause this is very local for me. If anything changes with work I will be there. If I do get off there could possibly be some after party type festivities at my place :top:

Top Bottom