Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Powerball winner

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
What would you do if you won the powerball? Id have a 2015 xrunner mixed with a lil nissan gtr in there,awd, with 1.3 billion dollars lol

justin13703

Reaction score
I'd be in a mansion on an island somewhere with no sign of civilization around me, sand and crystal clear water in every direction and no one would see or hear from my ass again.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I would buy a huge piece of property in the middle of nowhere. Build a good size house and a massive garage. I would also start my own company because I don't want to be bored as shit. And travel as much as I could.

chatt x

Reaction score
R E T I R E. fish and play golf......all over the world.

iniquity

Reaction score
The XR would have a new engine, supercharger, T56, full exhaust, new suspension.... and whatever else I can buy. New dirtbike, new streetbike... yeah I'd just spend as fast as I could!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Id love to build my own giant pond to fish with a log cabin up in the mountians,build my own motocross track, mile long concrete shifter kart track

Last edited:
Reaction score
buy 2 trucks....pay for school in cash, be a surveyor until building racecars gets me in nascar lol

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Id love to build my own giant pond to fish with a log cabin up in the mountians,build my own motocross track, mile long concrete shifter kart track

I live in Oregon bro there no need to build a pond with fish cause here there is so many places to fish you would loose your mind

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
I would buy my best friend a new car and house. He's had lots of money issues, with no fault of his own. I'd pay off mom and sister's houses and give them some cash as well. I'd also donate a lot to Feeding America. After that, I'd do something for my wife and me.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Retire on a large property with a nice medium sized home with a large garage, swimming pool, and land to make an RC dirt track and gardens.

College fund for my kids.

Donations to my family, friends and church.

Have fun and keep myself busy!

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Id have pool setup like the playboy mansion haha maybe even some bunnies to keep me company hahahaha

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd throw the most badass X-FEST ever :blurock:

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
I'd find my xrunner and buy her back!! :top:

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Maybe even look into investing into a energy company or a race team

MplsX

Reaction score
Let me put a damper on all of your dreaming because that is what I'm known for...The odds of you winning the Powerball is the same as you picking out the one marked penny from 1,000 stacks of pennies the height of the Empire State Building. I think that I'll keep my two bucks.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Welp i spent $20 and won 100 first time in my life i won,i usually cant even win a dollar scratcher lol so far winning jackpot ticket in cali,what were those odds agian? Lol

justin13703

Reaction score
Let me put a damper on all of your dreaming because that is what I'm known for...The odds of you winning the Powerball is the same as you picking out the one marked penny from 1,000 stacks of pennies the height of the Empire State Building. I think that I'll keep my two bucks.

Yeah I agree with you, ive never bought a lottery ticket in my entire life lol

Top Bottom