Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Qa1 Rear Adj. Shocks available through Sittin Sic!!!

Reaction score
wow 4" all the way around? Could I see pics of this?

These shocks will for sure help with your load carrying abilities, but not sure how much it will help cuz I don't know how your set-up and weight carried is, so I can't really say it will be "fixed"

These are gas shocks :top:

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
damn your x is slammed:crinklehair:

my xr is dropped 4in all the way around and i want to be able to put my motorcycle in the back of it from time to time and when i do it rubbs my fender wells. will these fix my problem? are they air shocks or something else? if you can hit me back and let me know if it will and i would like to order some.

blastap

Reaction score
you are drawing a crowd with this talk of 4in in the front

Venomous_X

Reaction score
my xr is dropped 4in all the way around and i want to be able to put my motorcycle in the back of it from time to time and when i do it rubbs my fender wells. will these fix my problem? are they air shocks or something else? if you can hit me back and let me know if it will and i would like to order some.
pics please.....:biggrin:

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
so will these shocks work with the 4in djm in the back?????? or is it bad for qa1?€

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
what if your leaf springs are de-arched 2". or in an X's case 1". mine are de-arched 2" now...i sit perfectly level with the stock height SS coils :rockon:

Reaction score
Give us a measurement of your shocks mounting points with the truck in the air and on the ground, and we will set you up with the right shocks :top:

SrtBrad

Reaction score
I have the QA1's on my 10. I would definitely recommend them but with Cal Tracs and QA1's you have a real winner for the 1/4 mile track.:top:

Reaction score
I have the QA1's on my 10. I would definitely recommend them but with Cal Tracs and QA1's you have a real winner for the 1/4 mile track.:top:

Thanks for the input man :top:

you guys rules do they work with the djm drop?

Thank you! :crinklehair:

We can get you the right shocks for whatever drop you have and even stock :top:

Last edited:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance these are going to go up on the website? The GF is looking for X-Mas ideas but wants to order everything online. :dontknow:

Top Bottom