Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Question about urd ss

tondeezy99

Reaction score
Does the urd ss come with a sticker? I received my ss about a month or so ago, and was curious if it was supposed to come with one?

dramad1

Reaction score
Does the urd ss come with a sticker? I received my ss about a month or so ago, and was curious if it was supposed to come with one?

I think g said he was out of stickers, I have a few laying around in white if you want one that bad. Be happy to send it your way.

tondeezy99

Reaction score
I was just curious if they did or not, wouldn't mind one though :top:

dramad1

Reaction score
Pm me your address and ill send you one by this weekend. But to answer your question, every order I have ever made through URD, has come with a sticker. I have 3 on my truck and a few though out my house. Lol. I heard they add a few ponys if placed correctly.

tondeezy99

Reaction score
Pm me your address and ill send you one by this weekend. But to answer your question, every order I have ever made through URD, has come with a sticker. I have 3 on my truck and a few though out my house. Lol. I heard they add a few ponys if placed correctly.

PM sent! :top: Thanks brother!

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
they prolly just forgot mang, but gotta get it on there i hear if applied correctly they add up to 10hp each

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
they prolly just forgot mang, but gotta get it on there i hear if applied correctly they add up to 10hp each

thats true i saw about a 11.75 hp gain on the dyno with my urd sticker under the hood

Fiddich

Reaction score
thats true i saw about a 11.75 hp gain on the dyno with my urd sticker under the hood

I got 12.34 hp gain with the placement on the tailgate..
No I happily show support to a company "Gadget"
I wish more people in the industry was like him.
I would still be in the industry..

Top Bottom