Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

r.i.p. ryan dunn (jackass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murderface

Reaction score
Well hopefully he got to enjoy the shit outta that car before this accident! It's a shame no matter who it is that dies unexpectedly and at a young age. RIP brotha!

x ynot

Reaction score
dont he have a movie and show coming out soon

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
F all this rest in piece, shit!!!! I hope is grave is disturbed by grave robbers, or a massive flood.:top:

I feel no sympathy, reckless driving +DUI... I hope he burns in what ever fiery pit he believes in.

ntinhri

Reaction score
F all this rest in piece, shit!!!! I hope is grave is disturbed by grave robbers, or a massive flood.:top:

I feel no sympathy, reckless driving +DUI... I hope he burns in what ever fiery pit he believes in.

I agree 100000%

THats whats wrong with the world, everone thinks we should feel bad for him.. F THAT!!! :top:

redarkx

Reaction score
Agreed as well. And you can talk about how we don't know who was driving and don't know the character of the man, and that's fine. What I do know is a picture was posted on his twitter account of him drinking just a few hours before he killed himself ad another individual. I know for a fact that I have used a game genie, but never ever have I endangered myself or others by drinking and driving. The loss, while undeniably tragic as it is, was not near as bad as if his irresponsible self had taken out another vehicle. While I do feel sympathy for Ryan and the passengers family, I'm glad I don't have to feel it for the family of an innocent who could have just as easily been around that corner when the Ryan went of of it. Reckless behavior is something you are always sorry for too late.

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score

says the person who drifts in the streets :facepalm:

Yes, he made a bad decision and it cost him his life but to wish evil and hatred on his grave? You're a ****ing moron.

redarkx

Reaction score
Redxrunner, I feel the same way as sdxrunner, just more eloquently put. I'm not going to pretend that this was a one time lapse. This was just the one that bit him. Drinking or not, I'm sure we can all agree that reckless driving on public roads is a very bad thing. I'm guilty of putting the hammer down now and then just like most. But I know when to lift and slow it back down because it becomes a danger to more people than myself. I hope that if tomorrow I were to die in a horrific accident that it is my own fault. And not caught up as collateral due to someone elses stupidity.

Murderface

Reaction score
To those that replied with vulgar comments I ask u this one question:
If it was ur brother that went out drinking, posted a pic of him and his friends on Twitter at the bar drinking and then drove home drunk and killed himself and the passenger.....would u make the same remarks about having no pity for them and saying u hope their graves get vandalized? If so and ur not full of shit and would say those same things about ur brother then that's fine. I know my brother drinks a lot and if the same thing happened to him I wouldn't say how stupid he was for doing it and that I wish for someone to vandalize his grave. That's just STUPID talk and to me it seems that ur only saying it to try and look cool to those that read ur post when in fact it makes u look like a souless asshole.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
. I'm guilty of putting the hammer down now and then just like most. But I know when to lift and slow it back down because it becomes a danger to more people than myself.

yeah maybe he thought the same thing :hmmmm2: only difference is you havent "yet" made a mistake

we ALL take stupid chances in vehicles its something all of us have in common, mostly due to being guys.

he did something stupid which could happen to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU...just keep that in mind while you judge.

a human life was lost show some respect even if you think what he did was dumb

funny thing...its not a DUI, the tox reports wont be back for weeks... he may have had some drinks but for all you know it could have been legal for him to be in his car

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^^In the link a few posts back it states his blood alcohol content was around twice the legal limit

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
well my bad on that....every other thing ive read on it said the tox reports wouldnt be back for a few weeks. wonder how they magical got a number now?

Murderface

Reaction score
well my bad on that....every other thing ive read on it said the tox reports wouldnt be back for a few weeks. wonder how they magical got a number now?

I'm not sure if the article even has any truth to it or not?

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
guess they put a rush on the numbers...all the articles are updated with that info now.

so i retract that statement but i stand by everything else

dramad1

Reaction score
IMO he was a crazy a$$ mo fo with balls bigger than melons and I'll miss him being apart of the jackass series. Condolences once agian to his fam and friends. He will be missed.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw his face in my piece of bread earlier....WHOA!

He must still be alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom