Random Chatter

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwest' started by Click, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Billy182

Billy182 Active Member

It’s hot as a bastard here right now, Corona Premier with a twist is going down pretty smoothly.
    I’ve got a case of dogfish head 120 minute in the basement, maybe tonight after dinner I’ll have one of those

2. Click

Click Member

Had a Paradise Creek Arbiter IPA last night. I like it, it's not the cloudy, fruity IPA style that's popular right now. It's more of the old school, more piney and bitter. Tonight was another Moosehead working on the truck and a glass of barrel aged wine with dinner

3. Click

Click Member

4. Click

Click Member

5. Hawaiis Ribbon X

Post up a pic of your truck! Btw go ducks. My dream college that i wish i attended and attempted to walk on the football program. The civil war will always be in UOʻs favor lol

6. Click

Click Member

Go Ducks. I'll get some pics up soon. Just stock looking '11, black. But put a sc, sway bars and short shifter on.

Hawaiis Ribbon X likes this.
  7. Click

Click Member

Tonight I dug out some old beers I brewed. Pomegranate Pale that I did for my sister, a belgium Double and a Dopplebock. They are 10-15 years old. Held up well, still good. I guess I did alright. But then again, I did brew professionally for 15 years and my buddy owned a brewpub in '91.

8. Click

Click Member

I found a bottle by the hot tub that I had about two months ago. Abnormal brewing https://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/abnormal-beer-company/21473/, no posting for this beer, but here is their other beer, Simply Different. Imp Mild Porter with cherry, chocolate, and vanilla. Pretty good. It was their Valentines beer

9. Click

Click Member

Well, around the NW area, we are going to start loosing our summer. So instead of working in the yard today, I'm having a pilsner on my deck in the sunshine. Barrier Barstool Warrior. https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/barrier-barstool-warrior/745855/ A collaboration with Dream Theater. The name is taken from a song off of the new album with artwork that relates to the song and album cover. We have a couple of other Rock n Roll beers at our pub. Def Leppard, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Sublime, Deftones, Whip Ales, which is put out by Michael Wilton from Queensryche.

10. Click

Click Member

11. BSP06XRU

BSP06XRU Old Member

I beg your pardon...

#91 BSP06XRU, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
  12. Click

Click Member

Please don't beg, it doesn't look good on you :p

13. Click

Click Member

14. Click

Click Member

Finally changed my transmission oil to Red Line. The summer is almost over so wanted to get it done before the rain. Not working on the truck in the rain. So I had a Bosk IPA after. It's a newer brewery in Woodinville Wa. Now that it's football season, I'm trying to watch TNF in between the rain delays. Started with a Hop Valley Bubble Stash IPA. https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/hop-valley-bubble-stash/199147/. We'll see what happens. It was funny when the Dawgs game got delayed from Lightning, one of my dogs went hiding. That was a late game.

15. Click

Click Member

I hate fruit flies

16. Click

Click Member

17. Click

Click Member

Drained the hot tub last month because I don't use it much when it's warm out. So since it's raining again and the wife wants it back on, I was cleaning and filling it. So while doing that, I was drinking the last of my summer beers, Beer To Drink When It's Hot Outside. https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/westbrook-beer-to-drink-when-it-s-hot-outside/749363/
    It was good when it was really hot outside, but now that it has cooled down. I'm not digging it that much. Too much lime flavor for me with it not being hot outside.

18. Click

Click Member

Got home after a busy day at the pub. Wife wanted to sit in the hot tub, so we paused the game. Have to have a Hot Tub beer. https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/firestone-walker-parabola/60246/ I love Russian Imp Stouts and especially barrel aged on. This one works great for the hot tub. I have a frig down by the hot tub full of special beers for it.

19. Click

Click Member

Hawks won tonight, that's always good. Had some barrel aged wine with dinner while watching the game. Now, after the game, I'm having a beer for dessert. Adroit Theory https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/adroit-theory-dia-de-los-muertos/255701/. A really good Imp Russian Stout. This is one of my new favorite breweries. Even though we run a pub, there are beers we can't get here. So my wife started buying from Tavor, and we found these guys. Love most of their beer.

20. spicciani2

spicciani2 Member

hahaha... click do you have a beer blog somewhere?