I am starting this thread to show my progress on re-installing my supercharger. I will update this thread as I progress, so no big-bang build thread. Starting with a Dyno run to get a pre-supercharger power and torque readout. I started with removing my front drive shaft (the truck is a permanent 4WD with Torsen center diff) so I can put it on a 2WD dyno. Much cheaper than a 4WD dyno, and removing the shaft is free. Last night I took it to a friend's Dynojet to get a reading, but the readout didn't seem right. The curves were not curves at all; they were all straight lines: It was giving 170 HP at 4800 RPM and 185.6 lbs.ft at also 4800, which doesn't make sense. Seems it only took a single sample at 4800 RPM and that's it. I don't know why his dyno is doing that. I'm going to take it to another Dyno to get a good read. I am going to set it up with only 4 PSI of boost, to be in the safe side. My friend was expecting a 250 HP WHP, assuming this reading is correct. I don't think I'll get that high with just 4 PSI. But it's a start. Once I get this done successfully, I'll start rebuilding my old busted engine to handle up to 14 PSI.