Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rear Tailgate Spoiler

McDingalings

Reaction score
I would be kicking myself in the nuts with a steel toed boot if that was me :thumbdown: i didn't even the knew they were that small of a production piece and by the time I wanted one, they stopped production.

I did kick myself in the nuts all the way to the bank after i sold it haha

Apparently my old tacoma was owned by a frequent user of this site awhile back. The guy i bought it from turned this single cab taco into a single cab XR. I bought it immediately not knowing what kind of parts where on it. I ended up educating myself after selling it wondering why the guy that bought the truck off me wanted it so badly.

Seemed like i could have taken the spoiler off and kept it for my XR i have now. Ya NAH IM SAYIN! NO RAGRETS DAWG LMAO not even one letter. :laugh: (The Millers)

Scarface

Reaction score
what was the original price on these? mine was gifted. I know of an injection molding guy here in soflo gonna see if we get together. want to make it as affordable as possible since everyone wants one and nobody wants to break the bank

STONER-X

Reaction score
They ranged from 200-300$ I got mine shipped to my door for $205

Jwheatley

Reaction score
I am willing to break my bank for these spoilers! Been looking for one for some time, hard to find here in Canada.

McDingalings

Reaction score
what was the original price on these? mine was gifted. I know of an injection molding guy here in soflo gonna see if we get together. want to make it as affordable as possible since everyone wants one and nobody wants to break the bank

Im down for a new alternative. Its rare enough to find one of these for sale. LMK!

motoxx199

Reaction score
Tell me about it I have called almost every dealership in the country and they definitely don't have any more.

McDingalings

Reaction score
I just passed by a Red X today that had one here in HI. Wanted to ask the guy if he wanted to sell his but i couldnt stop in the company truck i was driving at the moment. DAMN!

III

Reaction score
@mcdingalings was it a BRM x on bronze wheels?

LifeAlert

Reaction score
I would really be interested in one if it was a three piece and was the width of the bed instead of just the tailgate itself

carlos p

Reaction score
i need to buy this spoiler, please let me know where can i gett it.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
You and everyone else. They discontinued thwm a while ago. No one can ger their hands on one

LifeAlert

Reaction score
i saw the other day an x with a paint matched tonneau cover that had a spoiler like lip at the end. it was very interesting to say the least. i couldn't run him down to ask him where he got it b/c i was running late for something

hrspwr236

Reaction score
goldielocksmounted026.jpg

LifeAlert

Reaction score
the one hrspwr put up is exactly what the other one looked like.

Top Bottom