rear window

Discussion in 'Exterior Modifications' started by gixxerman11, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Weasel09

Weasel09 New Member

Agreed! I like to drive with the back window open, as long as theres no leaves in the back that will fly through into the cab as well as the driver side window. It pushes air from the back instead of blast the side of my face. It would be nice to have a power window, instead of having to reach behind me every time (not like its a far reach though)

TitanRattler813 likes this.
  2. lingenfelterm

lingenfelterm Member

Here's my X with 1 piece window. Rear Window.jpg

3. nick_gz1

nick_gz1 Active Member

Man that is nice! I want it like that as well but I want it to be able to roll down and up with a switch like the tundras.

TitanRattler813 likes this.