Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Ride Of The Month? OH YEA!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
|You didn't think we forgot about you did you?|:smack:

I know it's been a long time...but I think it's time we started this back up!

The XRU Staff will be narrowing down the votes we've received in the past 6 months and announcing a NEW TROTM winner...so keep your eyes and ears open!:biggrin::blurock:

Future nominations for TROTM can be sent via PM to any of the staff members

Click Here to see the previous winners.

Attachments

• trotm.JPG
    trotm.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
How do you get in the running?

Part of it comes from other members votes who nominated people. The other part is your contribution to the forum (activity here, helpful posts, etc...). ALL Mods and Admins vote, and the highest vote gets the win!

You could have a stock X-Runner but still be nominated and get it, if people here felt you were a contributing part of our community. Post count, mods, and how much you spent isn't a factor:top:

Last edited:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Sweet....I want to be in the running...:asskiss:
:drool:

MplsX

Reaction score
PM me for my complete address and phone number. Just want the award to go to the correct place!

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Part of it comes from other members votes who nominated people. The other part is your contribution to the forum (activity here, helpful posts, etc...). ALL Mods and Admins vote, and the highest vote gets the win!

You could have a stock X-Runner but still be nominated and get it, if people here felt you were a contributing part of our community. Post count, mods, and how much you spent isn't a factor:top:

Look to me as your example. Ive been on this forum 4 years, been to a dozen meets, hosted meets, contributed mullah, helped others with posts and even created helpful threads, you name it. My X is most sick....I've never gotten ROTM.:thumpdown: not to mention there seems to be somewhat of a bias toward anyone not from VA. STOCK X-RUNNER AS ROTM?!?!?!?!? wtf? Dont call it RIDE otm, call it CONTRIBUTER otm if your doing it that way. I really dont feel like logging on and seeing a bone stock X on the homepage.

Last edited:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
It's great that it's coming back. I've only been a member since the beginning of the year and I haven't seen anything since I've been on. Thanks XRU staff, and Klint for bringing this back!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Good to see a new face on the front page...good luck to everyone involved!

Toon714

Reaction score
:blurock:
time to put more money on mods to make my truck look super clean! :domokun:

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

Not really even necessary that you have an X-runner.

Look to me as your example. Ive been on this forum 4 years, been to a dozen meets, hosted meets, contributed mullah, helped others with posts and even created helpful threads, you name it. My X is most sick....I've never gotten ROTM.:thumpdown: not to mention there seems to be somewhat of a bias toward anyone not from VA. STOCK X-RUNNER AS ROTM?!?!?!?!? wtf? Dont call it RIDE otm, call it CONTRIBUTER otm if your doing it that way. I really dont feel like logging on and seeing a bone stock X on the homepage.

You want cookie? Glad you contributed, but now with that type of post you will probably never be chosen for ROTM.
There is no bias, there is no favoritism, the staff doesn't have some plot to exclude everyone not from VA. I believe if you go back and look the majority of ROTM are actually not from VA.
You have to realize if no one nominates you, you probably won't be in the running.

Last edited:

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
List

Glad this is making a come back :rockon:
Is there a current list of all past winners?
Just been on the site a year this month and the Ride of the Month Honor,
IMO is the BEST award, honor etc...

Therefore, Be selective & good luck to all.

DannyA

Top Bottom