Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ride quality

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Hey guys, i am seriously interested in the sittin sic drop kit. Gonna get it later this summer for sure. But i am wondering about ride quality. Is it pretty nice or is it like all other drops ive done to vehicles past? I have done cheapo ghetto style drops on some vehicles and i have done drops the right way. Both usually end up being too bumpy and just overall bad ride quality. But not always...

How does it compare to stock ride quality on our trucks with the sittin sic kit?

gregincali

Reaction score
Go with the sittin sic you wont be sorry I have the whole set up its stiffer but not bumpy plus youll gain in handling

N

ncline86

i think i got the sitting sic kit. its a 2/3 drop. i was the dumbass who didnt change his shocks an struts when doing it. i think if you throw on some new shocks an struts youll be good for a while. ive had my kit on for over 2years now, and i love it!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything bad about this drop.

So you are good to go.

xrunnin

Reaction score
i was just looking at getting that kit. would anyone recommend the full kit with the composite leaf springs or will the coil and block combo work for a daily driver

garno13

Reaction score
i have over sized tires I have 20's with 275/45 series tires and checking to see if anyone has this size tire to see if they touch and to see if the fron springs are stiffer so I dont bump onto the top of the roll pan. ?

Attachments

• DSCF0377.jpg
    DSCF0377.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 175

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
i think i got the sitting sic kit. its a 2/3 drop. i was the dumbass who didnt change his shocks an struts when doing it. i think if you throw on some new shocks an struts youll be good for a while. ive had my kit on for over 2years now, and i love it!

That would be the SOS kit not the sittin sic kit :top: But really besides the point because I have yet to hear any complaints from a sittin sic customer. I'll be puttin my springs in within the next few weeks. If you're still looking for feedback then I'll let you know. :rock:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
get the SS drop. ride is great. handles better than stock. only time I hit the bump stops (not very often) is when I have a load.....hall ass......and hit a big bump. Other than that she is smooth. I had blocks before (2") that bottomed out like crazy. Won't see this with the SS leafs. The coils are nice. You will need an aligment after the coils settle or you will wear the inside of the tire from neg camber.

Shanes56

Reaction score
thanks for all the great compliments fellas, I work my but off making sure every one is happy and all my products are quality. If it was not for all the the feedback that I have receieved from the members on this site the kit would not be where it is at. So to all of you thank you and for the originator of this thread. you wont be disappointed with the kit and if you are just give me a ring and I will make sure you are happy.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Awesome Shane, really sounds like you are doing all the right things with your business. I am holding off for a couple or so months before i do a drop, but will definately be looking to you for it:top:

Quick question about the bumpstops... Do they need to be replaced with some lower profile ones like from energy suspension or someone? As someone mentioned before in this thread they didnt hardly hit them, but i just want to make sure.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Bumpstops are included in all the kits so there will be no worry about the bump stops

ntinhri

Reaction score
how about including a link to pay for some sways.......................................

CanyonCarver

Reaction score
Will the leafs be able to handle my sportbike, without bottoming out? Or will the QA-1's have to be another addition? Had blocks in the rear, but took them out cause I couldn't stand hitting the bump stops even when not loaded.

Top Bottom