Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rims and Tires with XII Performance drop...

BondXII

Reaction score
How's everybody doing? We figured we would put this thread on the XII Performance page since it was specific to customers with our drop kit installed (whichever kit it may be).

One of the frequently asked questions that we are queried about is if their rims and tires will work with our kits. This is a hard question to answer due to the numerous manufactures of rims and tires out there. Even though a company says that they are a certain dimension, it doesn’t always come out like that in real life. Kind of like buying jeans or something that you think is right by size…until you get another brand and find that they are too tight, too short, or falling off on you. :hmmmm2:

We wanted to post this thread (stickied) so that those of you that are already our customers rocking a XII Performance drop can post dimensions of your rims and tires if they are not stock. Any photos of your rides will help everyone too, so that they can see what it looks like as well as if it will even fit or not. :blurock:

Since these kits are based around a stock X-Runner, it’s easy for us to say that the kits work if you are still rolling on stockers, or like our XII Performance X-Runner that is rolling on aftermarket rims and tires that are stock size and offset.

So we are going to open the floor to you guys to help everyone out on this ongoing question. Please keep your posts to just about the rims and tires. Don’t clutter the thread up with a bunch of kudos or questioning where someone got their rims and tires from and if they like them or not. If there are questions like this, please PM the individual to get that particular information. If you post something like this, please do not be offended if we delete the post. We do not want to have others scrolling through pages of chatter when they are trying to find out about what rims and tires work for their X before they drop it. :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Drop Coils and Mono Leafs -- 20"x8.5" Boss 335s +25 offset -- Nitto 555s 255/35/20

100_0357.jpg

100_0341.jpg

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I'll have to dig up pics of the truck, but I had the mono leafs, sitting on 19x10.5 +18 offset and 19x9.5 +17 offset in the front.... Grumpy and I test fit my rear volks on his front drop coils and a 20mm spacer and had room to spare so effectively you could fit a 19x10.5 -3 offset still with no rubbing in the front, in the rear without cutting anything, i'd say +20-+25 is ideal for a 10.5 "rim...

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

DSC_0439sig.jpg

Bear in mind, my truck looks nothing like this any more.... I've stripper to her to bare nothing so I could trade in for what I really want. Just waiting for my unicorn to come.

X-roller

Reaction score
18x9.5 +25 on all 4 corners. For Sale! hit me up via pm. Thank you.

Performance Drop. Drop coils up front and mono leafs in the rear with qa1s

314426_10150978676351417_1064228358_n.jpg

davesX

Reaction score
i got the ss coils with blocks 2" , with 255/40/20 toyo.. will try to get a pic up . but IMO its perfect no scrubin, and no huge fender gap....

Top Bottom