Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rota P45Rs installed!!!!!

project-c2

Reaction score
Latest update!!! Installed 5mm spacers to bring the rims closer to the fender and it fits. No problem. Gonna redo my alignment and put less camber on the front and less caster while I'm at it. So in conclusion. 18 x 9.5 with a 25mm offset will fit under the fender with room to spare. No worries about rock chips. But If I had a 10 in wide rear rim I would use a +30mm offset.

RossK35

Reaction score
Latest update!!! Installed 5mm spacers to bring the rims closer to the fender and it fits. No problem. Gonna redo my alignment and put less camber on the front and less caster while I'm at it. So in conclusion. 18 x 9.5 with a 25mm offset will fit under the fender with room to spare. No worries about rock chips. But If I had a 10 in wide rear rim I would use a +30mm offset.
All this and no pictures? Come on LOL!!!!!

project-c2

Reaction score
No worry Boolay, Sat. after I redo the alignment. SOS, FTW.

1sikXR

Reaction score
Those actually look REALLY good. I wonder if they're available in 20" sizes??

blazinx

Reaction score
those look good get the powdercoated black then they would be sexy

project-c2

Reaction score
those look good get the powdercoated black then they would be sexy
I wanted Hyperblack, but was sold out. Was a toss up between gold w/ polished lip or hypersilver. I went with hyper silver. Maybe later I will paint them Lexus IS gunmetal.

Those actually look REALLY good. I wonder if they're available in 20" sizes??

Only come in 18s and smaller.:frown:

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
i really like the look... i also am using stock tires. has that concave look like the te-37's.

nice looking truck
retro fit my lights please

project-c2

Reaction score
i really like the look... i also am using stock tires. has that concave look like the te-37's.

nice looking truck
retro fit my lights please

Hurry up get you time attacks. LOL J/K I saw a set on a S2000 that came in for service yesterday. He even had the black anodized Volk lugnuts. : DROOLS : Your truck is cool too, I like the OG Advans too.:top:

The headlights, I will have to declline. Too much work. Took 4 days total and about 450 dollars for parts. But, if you attempt to do it, I can offer advice.:top:

Ninja_Taco

Reaction score
Those are ****in hawt... :) And I have a civic too so I feel ya on the Rotas ;)

richie_rich

Reaction score
Good choice in rims, so what if they're Rotas... I'm in the same boat... I have a Civic at home sittin on Volk TE37's, just didn't feel like spending the same amount of money that I spend on the Volks, I could better use the money I saved on something else. I actually ordered my P45Rs about a month ago, just waiting for them to come in. Hope mine fit, I got them in satin black with the red lip in a 18x9.5 +20 offset... got the C2C drop waiting in the garage...

got any more pics of your truck with the spacers on it? Curious to see (and hoping) that mine fit ok with the +20 offset...

pic that I did in photoshop with the same size and offset stolen from the web off of another car just to get a feel for what they'd look like... after seeing yours, I can't wait... =D
2294108909_8d2cceafaf_o.jpg

project-c2

Reaction score
Actually the most I would go is +25mm. Sits pretty flush in the rear. I also ordered a set of TRD stickers for the center cap. Found them on ebay. 4.5cm or 45mm. If you reuse your OEM tires, they will strecth the sidewall and look pretty SICK. That photoshop looks good. Where'd you order them from?

richie_rich

Reaction score
oh well, too late now, they're already on their way here. I got them from a local shop here in Calgary that was doing a Rota buy-in to because a distributor. Yes I am reusing my stock tires, they look good on yours. Did you get any pics after you did the spacers?

project-c2

Reaction score
oh well, too late now, they're already on their way here. I got them from a local shop here in Calgary that was doing a Rota buy-in to because a distributor. Yes I am reusing my stock tires, they look good on yours. Did you get any pics after you did the spacers?

No sad to say I did not. But I can lateer this weekend. Keep checking this thread.:top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
wheels look good on that truck!! :top:

can you give any info on your headlight mod??

Deviant

Reaction score
Looks great Corey. You better dodge them potholes and landmines even more so now!

project-c2

Reaction score
wheels look good on that truck!! :top:
can you give any info on your headlight mod??

I really didn't care for the looks of the projector headlights available on ebay, and wanted HIDs. So I went online and found out about HID projector retrofits. Also RossK35 has done a couple. So I bought a set of Acura TL bixenon projectors (220$), OEM Acura ballasts (260$) and some OSRAM D2S HID bulbs (110$). Basically, you destroy your OEM headlight to install the projectors and aim them. Way brighter than any HID conversion, no glare, and can light up to a 5 story building with the high beam.

dammm this is hottt good choice in rims. yeah i bent 1 of my rims but i was going about 85 and did hit a prettty good size bolder lol. oh weell 200 bucks i got another 1.
Thanks. Aparrently, someone else is buying a set too. black with red lip^^^^^^. Ouch, I bet you felt that boulder into the cab. At least you got a new one for replacement. :top:

skatevans

Reaction score
ever have any luck getting the caps to fit? i am interested in getting this wheel as well...

Top Bottom