Rotora Big Brake Kit Groupbuy

Discussion in 'Groupbuy Request Forum' started by Tunedx, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthernmostXR

SouthernmostXR New Member

I had a chat with a chap that races expensive bikes who owns an Agusta motorcycle highest HP to weight ratio lots of CF and light weight metals Look at this animal http://www.automation-drive.com/f4-mv-agusta

Capable of doing 200mph plus and he explained to me he was on a near death experience at 165mph and what saved him was his brake system, the reason why it is better to have 6-8 pistons first 2 pistons clean up the surface second start warming up and adding pressure third and fourth do the maximum part of stopping; the more contact there is between pads to disc more friction = more stopping power specially over 150mph so for me its a bargain to have that insurance policy at high speeds for $500.00 for the difference of stopping and not hitting.
    Hope this explains why Ivan

2. Murderface

Murderface New Member

Betcha that would be a blast to drive on some sand dunes in southeast Cali or anywhere else in the states that have them:rock:

3. Jwall

Jwall Active Member

I would consider it also if the price was low enough but we will see what happens here. If someone actaully agrees to be the vendor for GB.
    .... it all comes down to the price like everyone else

4. Gators Taco

Gators Taco <a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho

The big brake system is nice but is the IDIOT behind you going to stop as fast... CRUNCH .....

5. revobreaker

revobreaker Moderator
    Staff Member

This would happen the same time as the T56 conversion:thumpdown:

6. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Thread closed until I'm contacted by an XRU vendor ready to organize this group buy. Otherwise any other sellers must contact K2 for authorization to post group buy prices.

The Group Buy Request forum is not an open forum for members to organize group buys. This forum is to be used to request XRU VENDORS for group buys. If there is an item that an XRU Vendor sells that you'd like this is where you'd request a group buy. If the item is not carried by an XRU Vendor a group buy can not be organized on XRU until the seller becomes an XRU Vendor.

Group Buy Request forum sticky:
    http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=42292

Section I: Who Can Sell on XRU:

(1) This is for personal trading/selling only. NO businesses or bulk sales (more than 2 of the same product).

(2) If you are either a business, a member selling multiple new items, or organizing a group buy, please contact "K2" for authorization. This also includes "Feeler/Interest" threads!! These threads are when any member is trying to gauge interest in a product they want to sell. If you do not have prior authorization from K2, these types of threads WILL be deleted, as they are unfair to our paying vendors here on XRU. Separate sections are used for these types of sales, however you must obtain vendor status first. Please see the vendor section rules if this applies to you. Click here to review the Vendor Advertising Packages

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.