Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S.FL Part-out - TRD S/C and more

lamia2super

Reaction score
What are you upgrading to?

G

haven't decided yet. first need to sell everything and see how much $$$$$

but maybe a new gen Tacoma, full size, or buy an old truck and use the rest of the money to fix up/race my other cars (BMW and Spec Miata).

Last edited:

phfireman

Reaction score
Gonna try to keep an eye out for some of your stuff if you decide to ship.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I know it's going to be quite the chore.....but per forum rules please list prices for everything ASAP.

lamia2super

Reaction score
I know it's going to be quite the chore.....but per forum rules please list prices for everything ASAP.

i have to do it now? i was going to list the prices once i uninstalled everything and get ready to sell. right now its kinda just a parts list incase any locals want to check it out before i remove everything. thats why i didnt post it in the for sale section...not ready to sell anything until i uninstall it, which im planning on doing early next month. work has me pretty busy at the moment.......tell people to start saving up lol

Can you explain your throttle body modifications?

whats to explain? its been bored out to a slightly bigger size. few threads about it around here

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
If you do end up shipping I would be interested in the
OEM oil cooler and the TRD boost gauge

Reaction score
i have to do it now? i was going to list the prices once i uninstalled everything and get ready to sell. right now its kinda just a parts list incase any locals want to check it out before i remove everything. thats why i didnt post it in the for sale section...not ready to sell anything until i uninstall it, which im planning on doing early next month. work has me pretty busy at the moment.......tell people to start saving up lol

whats to explain? its been bored out to a slightly bigger size. few threads about it around here

If it would make gains paired with a CAI and a manifold spacer?

lamia2super

Reaction score
If it would make gains paired with a CAI and a manifold spacer?

It's already been proven that the larger throttle body on the newer trucks swapped into a older truck makes a little more hp....either way s/c,7th injector, throttle body, and intake I would like to sell all together.

XeddeX

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on the upgraded water pump for s/c? How is it different from the stock pump?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Better get some prices up. The rules state prices must be posted and also no feeler threads. Which this essentially is right now. Nhxrunner is gonna shut you down soon lol

Top Bottom