Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sarasota FL Anyone?

87aaron

Reaction score
I'm getting my 2013 delivered soon to Tampa, but I live in Sarasota. Any members in or around Sarasota?

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Land O Lakes

by way of Bagram Afghanistan LOL

Demented Dave in Boring Bagram Afghanistan

rexrunner

Reaction score
All over florida is loaded. Im down here in ft lauderdale

87aaron

Reaction score
Damn, a bunch of hot rods too. I think I'm going to skip hot rodding this one and get an extended warranty. Only 6 more posts before I can see what's for sale.

Miami_X

Reaction score
Enjoy your 2013! I've had a ball with my '12 in the last 18 months (check out the mod list). What color did you order?

Looks like our SoFla meet should be in Tampa, eh??

Last edited:

87aaron

Reaction score
Red, the other colors were too dark for FL in my opinion, although I like the old speedway blue. I wanted a 05-08 in SWB that I could play with and not worry about warranty, but the prices were too close to new.

It's a shame I'm going to be so much slower than all you boosted guys, but that SC is too much from Toyota and I want to have a vehicle I don't need to wrench on for a long time.

5 more posts before I can buy stuff.

BTW, what are your boosted trucks running in the quarter?

Last edited:

X-FREAK

Reaction score
I'm up in NC but from Sarasota, might be moving back soon

87aaron

Reaction score
Keep replying so I can get my post count up and see what's for sale. I should be taking delivery this week or the next.

87aaron

Reaction score
Got my 30, so I'll be quiet. Hopefully, I'll have the truck this weekend. Now, I'm debating whether I need a SC and Truetrac.

Miami_X

Reaction score
You do! If you're into drag racing, the Tru-trac is a must. The TRD supercharger is awesome; especially with a smaller pully from URD.

87aaron

Reaction score
This will be an extended warranty daily driver for the foreseeable future, so I'd only do the TRD if it doesn't affect the extended warranty. I've gotten to the point in life where I like to work on vehicles occasionally, but it's nice to just have something that will start and run, and if it doesn't, someone else will take care of it.
I really don't like the idea of a "sport" truck without an LSD though. I hate the one wheel wonder in my 4 cyl taco.

motoxx199

Reaction score
I live in fort Myers not to far at all when do you want too meet up I'm down.im always looking for something to do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom