Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Satellite Radio Wiring

LUGNUT

Reaction score
My fearless leaders :adore:
Mom just activated her XM in her Caddy, and was like its 10 bucks a month if you want to do it too... SO I want to go and get a car unit to put in the X but have no idea how to run it... We have no cassette players, or AUX jacks in 06... I'm goin for the clean no wires showin look too... How did yall do it? Pointers? Comments? Whatcha got!?! :rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
If your still using a stock radio your gonna need to get one of the universal XM display units and most of those have built in FM transmitters and i also think the antenna may be built in to them too. Other option is to get a satellite radio ready head unit and then you can have a complete stealth install with no wires or separate displays. The universal units aren't all that bad tho, you can easily swap them from vehicle to vehicle so it can be handy if you have more than one ride.

LUGNUT

Reaction score
Yea I was going for the Universal ones like the ones you can buy at Best Buy for example... But didnt know how yall hooked it up without wires showing and how you hooked it up in general, cigarette lighter, back of radio, etc.

Top Bottom