Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SEMA 2011 Pics

SooRunner

Reaction score
You went to SEMA and only took pics of the cars???? WTF????

I used to attend these every year. I guess he can only afford to take pics of the cars because its free. You were able to take pictures with models, get free magazines with their autograph, free key chain holders, free pens, and now they all charge money for pictures to be taken with them...Mort prob be broke right now if he took pics with the models.

I wonder how bad and cheap it is getting every year. I guess everyone is budgeting and I don't blame them. :biggrin:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I used to attend these every year. I guess he can only afford to take pics of the cars because its free. You were able to take pictures with models, get free magazines with their autograph, free key chain holders, free pens, and now they all charge money for pictures to be taken with them...Mort prob be broke right now if he took pics with the models.

I wonder how bad and cheap it is getting every year. I guess everyone is budgeting and I don't blame them. :biggrin:

Ummm....the models don't charge for pictures. I have a TON of pictures of just models. Like I mentioned earlier, I made a photo gallery for my job. And because my job is a family based station/site, I can't post the model pics. And I'm not broke....haha!

Also SEMA isn't free. We pay $25 every year to renew our passes. As a person who attended every year, you would know that.

And as far as the free stuff, there is still free stuff. Don't know if you saw my other post showing a free GoProHD2 camera I got. Economy isn't ruining SEMA at all. Infact it was a lot bigger this year, than it was last year. That's a sign the economy is getting better.

Top Bottom