Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sensors

dramad1

Reaction score
Sup fellas, I have searched and searched and can't figure out which sensors I need for my headers.
I have a 2008 x runner w/ jba LT's. I want to replace the sensors that go in the headers. I looked on urd's site and get confused on what I need. It shows 2008 afr sensor but it says "rear" next to it while others say front. I am unsure on which ones are the correct ones.
Can I get some help and maybe a link to the correct ones. Thanks fellas I appreciate it.

justin13703

Reaction score
Should be the 234-9051 part number that goes in the header

dramad1

Reaction score
Is the part number the same for both sides, driverside/passengers side?
Of course the most expensive ones as well. Lmao.
Thank you as always.

butters607

Reaction score
There's two different ones ones for front ones for rear and yes they fit both sides so you need two front two rear...

Aspen_S/C

Reaction score
Any tips or tricks to getting the front ones unplugged?

I have tried from underneath & the wheel well and can't seem to get a good angle on the place I need to slip the screwdriver in. I sure wish these were pinch clips that did not need a screwdriver.

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
You do not need a screw driver to disconnect an O2 connector.

They normally come right apart. Just press down on the release tab and push the connector together to take the pressure off the catch and then pull apart.

Now there have been a few that I had great difficulty getting apart. That is when my Tourettes really kicks in.

G

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
You do not need a screw driver to disconnect an O2 connector.

They normally come right apart. Just press down on the release tab and push the connector together to take the pressure off the catch and then pull apart.

Now there have been a few that I had great difficulty getting apart. That is when my Tourettes really kicks in.

G

Hahahahaha totally know what you mean. I've replaced them a couple times on my truck. Sometimes it's super easy. Other times I don't know wtf happened lol. Always tell the gf. This will only take 10 minutes. Then out there cursing and swearing just trying to get the connector off lol

Top Bottom