Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shamful use of XRunner

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Keep an eye out for "Stolen X-Runner" adds. Who would be stupid enough to drive there own truck to the crime seen that could link him to the crime??

Gadget

Reaction score
Dude, the best kept secret in law enforcement is they only catch the dumb ones and the jails/prisons are full.

G

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Must be retarded, that truck is so unique and sticks out like a sore thumb, it has to be stolen becuase hopefully the owner is not one of those 'it's just a truck'

BigWhiteFrunkis

Reaction score
wow, that looks alot like my ride... no sticker... but i even have the uv marker lights... good thing its not close to pa, i get grilled by cops enough... pic is before my satoshi and markers...
ADD07E19-85B6-4121-9DE8-1012193AF711_zpshaf0fgv3.jpg

metalpeddler88

Reaction score
Shameful indeed... :arsespank:
Unique car to do something dumb. I know around where I live, I have only seen one other X-Runner. Not a common truck, they stick out.

lingenfelterm

Reaction score
He's rocking your URD Cold Air Intake Gadget... You can see it through the grill in the overhead car wash picture. Sold any of those to anyone down there? He's probably trying to get some more change so he can buy some more performance parts...

Attachments

• frame_676116.jpg
    frame_676116.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:

madtrucker

Reaction score
There has to be some advertising value here like "when you need to make a fast getaway only URD Performance Parts will do!

Gadget

Reaction score
I remember a video of a police chase in CA where they were chasing an XRunner with a URD sticker. He got away.....

G

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Anyone else catch some hate for driving a xrunner? Like they say stuff like only Mexicans drive lowriders or some other stereotype type kind of crap. Here lately I have been catching a lot of flak like that. Still love the truck and don't plan on selling it ever. But with the crowd it seems they either like it or hate it.

cjist1

Reaction score
Anyone else catch some hate for driving a xrunner? Like they say stuff like only Mexicans drive lowriders or some other stereotype type kind of crap. Here lately I have been catching a lot of flak like that. Still love the truck and don't plan on selling it ever. But with the crowd it seems they either like it or hate it.

To me that makes me like my xrunner even more. I like having stuff people dont get.

justin13703

Reaction score

There are a few problems with their hater logic. For 1 an xrunner isn't a lowrider. For 2 they probably drive a piece of crap 500 dollar Hyundai because it's all they can afford on their burger flipper budget. For 3 they can get ****ed lol. I love it when people hate on what I got.

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
There are a few problems with their hater logic. For 1 an xrunner isn't a lowrider. For 2 they probably drive a piece of crap 500 dollar Hyundai because it's all they can afford on their burger flipper budget. For 3 they can get ****ed lol. I love it when people hate on what I got.

You tell em Justin! lmao

BigWhiteFrunkis

Reaction score
Where I live, all the wannabe hillbillys hate, even though they have a 8" lift on some hunk of shit diesel with a stacks, thinking their truck is a big rig. I think they're trying to compensate. Doesn't matter.Xrunners are unique, fun to drive, and pretty quick. All the ladies love em.

cjist1

Reaction score
I love the "real trucks are 4wd" and "trucks should be lifted, not lowered" guys. Meanwhile their lifted 4wd trucks with mudders never leave the asphalt.

Toyota Tech

Reaction score
or they drive around in their 4x4 with the front driveshaft removed for "better gas mileage" but oh, your 2wd sucks... :top: makes me giggle. I drive a lifted 2wd with a rear E-locker, for those of you that know 4 wheeling, i can take this almost anywhere a 4x4 with open diffs can go, with a few exceptions most of which can be overcome with speed :)

madtrucker

Reaction score
I was getting gas and this guy pulls up in this big work truck, pos. He looks over at my freshly washed and waxed X and kinda' sneers. Like all trucks should be a beat up work truck. I'm sorry my truck is so purdy.

Reaction score
This isnt an X I know but it is pretty swb and this story is rediculous infact probably shouldnt even talk about it (idk im new here) but if any of you guys in cali or anywhere else read the story youll know what I mean.
lead_large.jpg

Gadget

Reaction score
FYI- In reference to the original post, the suspects where positively identified and held responsible for their criminal conduct.

G

Top Bottom