Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shoppin for tires; need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
None of them include moutin or balance. I am not sure about the road hazard. I will ask. I am sure they would be about the same in that aspect.

^^^ you mean to tell me that this deal is not cheaper?!?!?! r u nuts?

no, I have considered that speckelnuts. Only issue is road hazard, free tire replacement. Those are a ton cheaper, but if I get a flat, I have to pay to get it fixed or replaced. Could be more expensive in the long run.

As well, those are not the G-force ones I am looking at. These are: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/4-25...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories 4@ 792.00

Last edited:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
in response to your child like name calling (ive heard that one enough to make it old) all i have to say is you're FAT :biggrin:

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
fat and nuts! great combo! U rawk dude! :bird:
I do applaud you for your originality!! :top:
Point, know what you are talkin about when you post, goes farther than you could ever imagine....

anyways,

ended up getting the Cooper Zeon Sport A/S. I was goin for the KDWs, but I decided to go for these instead to save money to pay for PC. These tires are free essentially. So, if I don't end up liking them, I can get KDW later......

Thanks peps for all the help during my mixed decision process. Much appreciated!! :top:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom