Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show off your grills!!

xrunrob

Reaction score
found it on ebay. been looking at it for some time now. thinking im going to get one since sears remote started my truck the other day after a alignment and it ran into a pole. broke my grill, pushed the bumper down, and punched to holes in the bumper, and chipped the paint. we will see what a estimate says. For 125 bucks i dont think thats a bad price at all

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
heres mine with a 20" light bar :blurock:

Attachments

• IMG_0178[1].jpg
    IMG_0178[1].jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 288

Iggy08

Reaction score
found it on ebay. been looking at it for some time now. thinking im going to get one since sears remote started my truck the other day after a alignment and it ran into a pole. broke my grill, pushed the bumper down, and punched to holes in the bumper, and chipped the paint. we will see what a estimate says. For 125 bucks i dont think thats a bad price at all

125 isn't bad at all! I'd be really interested in it if it's not too hard to paint the outer part myself. I need to patch up a scratch on the rear fender, I could buy some extra paint to do the grill if I get a lil money saved up

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
cant remember exactly but it was close to 700...
noob mod and honestly if i could go back, i would have bought one of homertacos

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
cant remember exactly but it was close to 700...
noob mod and honestly if i could go back, i would have bought one of homertacos

Yeah that sounds about right for what i got quoted for, i thought that was ridiculous lol

Homertaco defenitly makes some sweet grills

Top Bottom