Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show Off Your XR/RC

Vince77

Reaction score
Dammmit I was just at wally world. Wish I'd seen this thread before I left.:motz:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
hey I've been looking. I haven't been able to find any bodys at walmart, but ebay has a few 1:16 scale dub/jada cars. Just an heads up.

nxrunner

Reaction score
~~ Red XR RC is gone.
~~Black is still available. :biggrin::rock:

nxrunner

Reaction score
how much you looking to get for the BSP?
is it already moded?

No it still new in the box.

Im asking 35 shipped priority (2-3day) with a tracking number. if it doesnt sell soon Im putting it on ebay.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
hey to anyone that want one, I found 2 at a local walmart. If you want them let me know and I'll go pick them up. I kinda hid them...and put them up so only taller people can reach and see them hehee. let me know asap

Sykotic336

Reaction score
ill show you guys mine tomorrow it got scratched up in my first truck cause of my accident and i have to detail her and i did some modification to her but shes pretty mean... lol she can drift also and i put a trd s/c on her:top::top: i can go slow reg speed and super fast ahaha

g0g3tsUm

Reaction score
selling

i got 3 xr/rc.
i am selling one red xr/rc for sure and thinking about selling the other red and a black one.
the red one selling for sure is still in box. the other two are open but have not been moded.
thinking about 20+shipping for the red and 10-15 each for the other two + shipping.
if your interested PM me.

BRAAAP

Reaction score
dang finally got my x-runner RC.. its awesome!!! did a little R&D work to it to get it turning and runing properly.
DSC01308_edited.jpg

DSC01318_edited.jpg

DSC01321_edited.jpg
Thats badass addy!!!

blazinx

Reaction score
i looked for them everywhere but i couldnt find any :thumpdown:

Top Bottom