Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Since the BBQ was cancelled...

xtoplinex

Reaction score
hey miguel i forgot to get the template for the eyelids :banghead: if you gonna be there that weekend you think you can bring it again so I can copy it thanks

I forgot about it too. :banghead: but yeah...I still got the template...so if I go, I'll make sure to bring it. :top:

boneman840

Reaction score
cool thanks it will save me a lot of time and hours of swearing:top:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Im gonna try to make it. Damn 5 hr drive to orlando:frown: I want to get my e-fan put in and c2c drop kit.

Troskey

Reaction score
Code Name: XFM2!!

that's what it's turning out to be anyways...

wshsbears

Reaction score
well.. kinda bad news.. since its easter weekend and publix is closed on sunday, we'll be swamped friday and saturday.. well i talked to my manager when i got to work today and he told me i couldn't have either day off.. the good news.. i'll still be there, i talked him into 12-8PM friday so i'll go straight to robs from there, then i work saturday at 3PM so i'll have all night and til about 2 to help out.. i love doin this stuff.. i was soooo pissed when he told me i couldn't have either of the days off.. then he told me i could have this whole weekend off.. what an idiot.. god i hate publix..

thanks for letting me vent... neways. i'll be doin the front C2C drops and front plastic pieces, and if people can get their hands on short shifters i'll do those too.. e-fan's r all xrobber though i'd love to help out..

XRobber

Reaction score
well.. kinda bad news.. since its easter weekend and publix is closed on sunday, we'll be swamped friday and saturday.. well i talked to my manager when i got to work today and he told me i couldn't have either day off.. the good news.. i'll still be there, i talked him into 12-8PM friday so i'll go straight to robs from there, then i work saturday at 3PM so i'll have all night and til about 2 to help out.. i love doin this stuff.. i was soooo pissed when he told me i couldn't have either of the days off.. then he told me i could have this whole weekend off.. what an idiot.. god i hate publix..

thanks for letting me vent... neways. i'll be doin the front C2C drops and front plastic pieces, and if people can get their hands on short shifters i'll do those too.. e-fan's r all xrobber though i'd love to help out..
I told you to quit that place..... I can pay you better AND give you bankers hours.

wshsbears

Reaction score
I told you to quit that place..... I can pay you better AND give you bankers hours.

what if i got a job at an auto shop.. cheap tires, cheap oil and such.. and it'd be doin somethin i actually wanna do. i have to stay with publix til summer b/c of tuition re-embursement. after that'd taken care of, i will begin my search. i only have 1 semester left at SCC too.. then i'll be goin to UCF which is on the far other side of town.. that'll be a long drive just to get to work if i work with u. it sucks, but i think about years ahead all the time just for that reason.

Make7upyours728

Reaction score
WTF!! c2c drop kit and the urd sts is back ordered!!! damn i will have nothing to have installed except the help with the headlights

Troskey

Reaction score
WTF!! c2c drop kit and the urd sts is back ordered!!! damn i will have nothing to have installed except the help with the headlights

it's all good...when the parts actually do become available...you'll be right down the road to have them installed...

Make7upyours728

Reaction score
it's all good...when the parts actually do become available...you'll be right down the road to have them installed...

ya its fine anyways, i need to sell my rims i had on my old car anyways to get that extra cash

gnat1000

Reaction score
So whats the schedule going to be like? I'll probably head down after work on friday and come back sunday so just let me know all the details.

SWB X

Reaction score
what if i said we can do the bbq at my house....again

XRobber

Reaction score
I'm planning on coming down so let me know the details.
Details - Come prepared to work on your truck or other ones :)
Eventually we will have a photo shoot of some kind :)

what if i said we can do the bbq at my house....again
I spoke with Richard about this, and since it is such short notice, I think he has planned to can the BBQ for now and try to come up to my place for the Mod Day.

Top Bottom