Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Composite Preorder!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Well the leafs are done. After a couple months and a couple members the R&D is finished and the leafs are ready for the XRU community and the WORLD... well at least the XRU community.

Before Sittin Sic Performance Drop Kit
S4021140.jpg

After Sittin Sic Performance Drop Kit (coils and Leafs)
56a65c9c.jpg

springaa.jpg

This is the Official Pre-order buy!! This price will only be until the pre-order is finished then the price will increase.

This Product is in conjunction with Flex-A-Form and all Leafs are warrantied case by case through Flex-A-Form.

Composite Details:
-Composites weight a combined total of 19lb, OEM Leafs weigh a combined total of 74lbs!
-Composite will have E-brake Bracket
-Energy suspension Bushings
-Rated at 300ppi
-Will be a 2.25" drop in rear
-Less wheel hop
-Same load capacity
-Promote Side bite in cornering (same affect and positive camber minus the tire wear)
-Better acceleration Grip
-Faster rebound
-Option of Red, Black, or Blue (will not match OEM color)

These leafs require an hour a side for installation, and are bolt ons no modifications necessary.

Pre-orders will run until June 6th, 2008, which will give those of you going to X Fest West a chance to see the prototypes in person on a F/I X runner.

The price will be $425.00 Composite Leafs, or $650.00 for Full Drop Kit.

Shipment will be roughly 10 days after the deadline!

If you are interested in coils and leafs please PM me for the cost!

Add your name to the list if you are ready to purchase (Paypal or money order only) and indicate if you would like complete kit which is Composite leafs, coils, and bump stops or just the Composite Leafs.

0. Shanes56

Last edited:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
DAMN IT SHANE!!!! why are you doing this to me??? i mean really... are you TRYING to put me in a cardboard box? well... i guess i could just live in the X.... its SUCH a perfect drop... few questions be honest, how bad are dips now being at that drop level and also how is the ride... answer those for me and.... :motz: ill most likely be giving you all my paypal money.... oh also... any kind of warranty?

XrunnIT

Reaction score
its SUCH a perfect drop... few questions be honest, how bad are dips now being at that drop level and also how is the ride... answer those for me and....

You definitely feel the difference between the leafs and the blocks, but not in a bad way. I like the ride much more now then before. It's a bit smoother, and I have yet to bottom out.

Its a 2.25" rear drop, I haven't notched my frame, and I'm still running the stock bump stops (not cut either). And I haven't bottomed out, even with catching a bit of air coming out of a dip too fast. :biggrin:

CosmosX_az

"Magic Carpet"
Reaction score
Any type of payment plan :laugh::laugh:
seriously though :hmmmm2:???

carolinyens

Reaction score
It might be just me. I can be kind of a knucklehead at times but I cant tell a difference between the two. Maybe if I could see a full side shot of the two. I know there is a difference, obviously, I just cant see it.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
here is the full SS drop vs completely stock. The very first pic had a 1" rear drop. :top:

HPX_7308.jpg

Wayne R

Reaction score
SS Drop

Add your name to the list if you are ready to purchase (Paypal or money order only) and indicate if you would like complete kit which is Composite leafs, coils, and bump stops or just the Composite Leafs.

0. Shanes56
1. Wayne R (complete kit)

eXuser01

Reaction score
0. Shanes56
2.Tacoma2055 (leafs only)

Shanes56

Reaction score
0. Shanes56
2.Tacoma2055 (leafs only)
3.Gixxerman11 (Complete Kit)

emo_X

Reaction score
this is a great kit i am running the c2c in front and comp springs in the rear. love the ride all my friends say ur truck is so much smoother now what did u do to it lol and handling is better and i installed them myself and to feel the diff in weight is unreal. not much wheel hop at all. will be getting springs soon for better handling and less tire wear

great job shane:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
:argh:... temptation! By the way, Shane, I got my kit in the mail this morning. I think I'll stick to the blocks for now (so I don't go broke)

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
im almost 100% set now... just wondering about any kind of warranty.... mans gotta look out for his baby!

tCTaco

Reaction score
:argh: ARGH!...My govt cheez check wont be here till July.......

Shanes56

Reaction score
There is a year manufactures default warranty. After a year it is a case by case warranty.

im almost 100% set now... just wondering about any kind of warranty.... mans gotta look out for his baby!

Shanes56

Reaction score
those prices are shipped, and the price will increase to $465 for just leafs!

x2:rockon:

what is shipping cost on these or is 425 the price shipped and what will be the sale price afterwards shane??

eXuser01

Reaction score
those prices are shipped, and the price will increase to $465 for just leafs!

alright sweet thats nice there not heavy but the awkward so they are considered oversize..do us pervious sittin sickers get a discounted beyond that lol

Super Werty

Reaction score
that looks sweet! If I had an X I would buy the full kit

for the person not seeing the difference. Look at the gap between the top of the tire and fender...its significantly less gap with the drop

Top Bottom