Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic composites and coils. UPDATE

mergen

Reaction score
Ok, guys, just got the prototype 2.25 drop composite leafs. And they are badazs, like i said about dallascowboy's. WIth this drop you wont need the c notch, unless you do a lot of heavy loading, if so it would probably help. It took me about an hour to install them, very easy, by far the easyest install. I took the truck for a test drive through some local very curvy roads, which are also very ruff. And from blocks to these it is night and day. They handle great and are very smooth riding. The twistys don't stand a chance now, with these. Also i Didnt bottom out not even once, and i was trying to. And for the guys with the s/c, this is a great addition, it makes the truck have to grip instead of letting it spin. To sum it up, composites are soooo much better all around from just being n/a lowered to fi lowered this is the way to go. Thanks for reading.

Top left pic. Is with blocks. Top right pic is composites

And bottom left is full view, of a sittin sic front and rear drop. coils/composites

Attachments

• 0_before.jpg
    0_before.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 0_after.jpg
    0_after.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 0_fullview.jpg
    0_fullview.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Awesome! Glad to hear that everything worked out well. :top: Have you tried any heavy loads to test the load rate?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That looks great, cant wait till i get that set up

Shanes56

Reaction score
Awesome glad to see you got them and put them in so quick :top:

mergen

Reaction score
No, i haven't hauled any thing yet, but it is deffently stiffer.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
so how much for the entire drop u have in the lower left pic??

mergen

Reaction score
so how much for the entire drop u have in the lower left pic??

i for get, talk to shane he got me the hook up. BUt with this kit you can't go wrong. Rides so much better now then blocks, and handles like a mofo

KETCHUP

Reaction score
i for get, talk to shane he got me the hook up. BUt with this kit you can't go wrong. Rides so much better now then blocks, and handles like a mofo

lets us know bro

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
i just hope to god its not 600+ dollars again... id rather be stock height than pay close to 1000 for LOWERING my truck front and rear... I mean... i could buy at least 15 hookers with $1000...

It costs to floss... Good stuff aint cheap

Shanes56

Reaction score
HAHA, Nice well this is substantially lower than the steel flops haha

Composite alone $450 shipped
Coils alone $245 + shipping
Bump stops alone $14 + Shipping
Composite, coils, and bumpstops= $650 shipped :top: GB rate

i just hope to god its not 600+ dollars again... id rather be stock height than pay close to 1000 for LOWERING my truck front and rear... I mean... i could buy at least 15 hookers with $1000...

mergen

Reaction score
1000 for 15 hookers.............. Must be some ugly hookers.... lol

or one badazz deal. ha

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome glad to see you got them and put them in so quick :top:
This cat Mergen does not mess around. Put the parts in front of him and he is like a TASMAINIAN DEVIL. He put my Sittin Sic Traction bars in in less than an hour. I tried to help but felt I was in the way. :laugh: Also installed the Sittin Sic leafs in no time. :top: Now he told me we can install my coils in an hour. And I told him Toyo takes 1.5 per side and he laughed that off. This dude is a mad mod man!! :laugh: Thanks Mergen.

Shanes56

Reaction score
he got them around 8:00am and called me around 12:00pm and gave me a full report of the ride it was great.

This cat Mergen does not mess around. Put the parts in front of him and he is like a TASMAINIAN DEVIL. He put my Sittin Sic Traction bars in in less than an hour. I tried to help but felt I was in the way. :laugh: Also installed the Sittin Sic leafs in no time. :top: Now he told me we can install my coils in an hour. And I told him Toyo takes 1.5 per side and he laughed that off. This dude is a mad mod man!! :laugh: Thanks Mergen.

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
he got them around 8:00am and called me around 12:00pm and gave me a full report of the ride it was great.
:laugh: See I told ya this cat don't mess around!!! :laugh: He called me also while he was driving and all I could hear was a whine (S/C) and happiness.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
:laugh: See I told ya this cat don't mess around!!! :laugh: He called me also while he was driving and all I could hear was a whine (S/C) and happiness.

Now... are you positive he wasn't just choking a cat in the background? I mean that's usually my first thought... :dontknow:

mergen

Reaction score
Now... are you positive he wasn't just choking a cat in the background? I mean that's usually my first thought... :dontknow:

Ha ha ha, its funny you say that. The first time she heard it, thats what she said it sounded like, i laughed at her. lol

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
It looks really awsome man, so the rear composite leafs are 2.25" drop?... BTW what drop do you have in the front and how low is the drop? Inquire minds want to know.....

CursedRacing

Reaction score
When are these bad boys going to be ready for release to the public?? I want!

Christopher

PLCX

Reaction score
looks good i may have to pick these up

Top Bottom