Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sittin Sic Drop Leafs (GB prices)

Reaction score
pay load is 800 im not to far off that mark. but I am over that weight. so with the composits I should be right at the mark with the added 150 to 200 pounds?

Composite leafs are still in R&D, with a few changed being made to the first prototype. The ride is stiffer, and the capacity is more, but 1000lbs is not even safe on stock leafs. Our capacity is only 400lbs give or take 15lbs, this is not gross this is payload. so basically you are overloading your truck and as a result our leafs are flat. The composites do have a larger ppi but it will only increase payload about 150-200lbs. The design of these leafs are not to increase the capacity of our trucks it is to increase the handling of the truck. With that said with stock or custom leafs you are running a risk loading that much into the back of an X.

Shane

thatks for answering the ? dallas

Yes. Without a doubt these composite leafs are an upgrade to stock leafs. I haul up to 500-600 max. A normal day for me around 200-300 lbs. This is my work truck. With stock leafs loaded you knew it. With the composites no bottoming out. :driver:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanes56

Reaction score
pay load is 800 im not to far off that mark. but I am over that weight. so with the composits I should be right at the mark with the added 150 to 200 pounds?

Yes you should be ok, but with that said I do not suggest running that much weight with any leaf compostie or not! you will kill any leaf running that much weight in the rear consistantly.

firemedic_119

Reaction score
Yes you should be ok, but with that said I do not suggest running that much weight with any leaf compostie or not! you will kill any leaf running that much weight in the rear consistantly.

So would i be able to tow "safely"...

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of the composite leafs?

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Compositedrop005.jpg

Weight003.jpg

leafs031az9.jpg

compositedrop001jx5.jpg

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
looks good, its like they dont sag at all.

Last edited:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Lets go, what are we waiting on? So, I already have the SOS drop in the front, should I stick with it and get these rear leafs. My man concern is I what the handling to be better then stock, looks for me are an after thought.

Christopher

Last edited:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Lets go, what are we waiting on? So, I already have the SOS drop in the front, should I stick with it and get these rear leafs. My man concern is I what the handling to be better then stock, looks for me are an after thought.

Christopher

Performance wise, these rear leafs are 100x better then drop blocks, and for towing purposes. If your looking for a performance rear drop, this is the one to get. :top:

x-runner kid

Reaction score
that looks pretty low what drop is that for the rear composite leafs
compositedrop001jx5.jpg

CursedRacing

Reaction score
What about the SOS front compared to the SS front end?

Christopher

XR8ed

Reaction score
F/R

I am just new at this. How does this compare to the SOS set-up?

Shanes56

Reaction score
Sittin Sic Coils are Coils that are designed to lower the truck and stiffen the ride as opposed to the SOS which raises the control arm (correct me if I am wrong) the coil is not changed. Both are a matter of preferance as to which is better. Read through a few post to get a better idea so you can make the decision for what you need.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=8443

Thread discussing the different drops!

quicky06

Reaction score
how much do these help whell hop?

Im really getting tired of the 1.5 tire burnout

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
So when will these things be ready and can they be paired up with the dual traction bars?

Shanes56

Reaction score
In about 3 weeks time, if nothing else needs to be changed on them. and yes they can be paired with traction bars, not the summit bars though.

So when will these things be ready and can they be paired up with the dual traction bars?

Top Bottom