Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

So... are you a drinker?

What's your flavor?

• Beer

Votes: 154 52.0%
  • Liquor

Votes: 90 30.4%
  • Neither - no drinky for me

Votes: 47 15.9%
  • Wine

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

BluDemon

Reaction score
Liquor is my flava, but I've been call the "Mad Scientist" when it comes to the bar.....:beer:

PAXR

Reaction score
BEER. Not to much any more. Couple a week. But when I do they are good ones.

Usually a good double or triple IPA.

No more liquor. To active to risk a hangover.

And if its wine, then its a Malbec.

cwatt

Reaction score
Interesting that this thread is on its 13th page. lol

Perhaps an option for those who drink both wine and beer? occasion depending I suppose...

Stevebastro

Reaction score
Only Happy Hour at home.
I never go near my X when beering, except to wash or wax.

Jaxpiercer904

Reaction score
Depends on what I'm doing and what I'm eating, I do love a good bourbon and coke, when its beer I'm a Sam Adams guy allthe way....and if its with dinner iI'm drinking Pino Grigo or Cabernet Sauvignon

Cheezie

Reaction score
Jager and green monster, or a nicer beer.
Not a fan of the general "drinking" beers.

gearhead899

Reaction score
im usually a beer drinker, Stella, Yuengling, Blue Moon are my usual. If I go out and do a shot its usually fireball or a standing tradition me and my buddy have which is bottom shelf gin for whatever reason lol

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Whiskey sours all weekend long, work hard during the week and make sure I completely unwind on the weekend! Never go to the bar and prefer to enjoy a drink at home and stay at home

cjist1

Reaction score
I was drinking very heavily 5 days a week all winter. I've been sober 28 days now. Saving money for X parts and tryin to lose a few lbs. Sittin at the bar now, drinking water....might have a drink, might not.

SCarXR

Reaction score
i lived in charleston sc for about 3 years, they have a growing craft beer scene...about 5 or 6 active breweries right now...really got into that, now I have started brewing at home and passing it out to friends and stuff....started making mostly higher alcohol content but have recently enjoyed a few low gravity beers, english bitters and such.

III

Reaction score
enjoying a beer while voting "beer"... but a good vodky drink or the occasional shot is fun as well

markgt531

Reaction score
liquor mainly whiskey..brandy..rum. for beer gotta have that BOStons finest Lager! :rockon:Esp That October FEst

xtrapsi

Reaction score
Beer.
But only when I'm in for the night or if someone else is driving.

Unlike the guy above, I'm a little guy with a low tolerance so I'm usually the first one drunk! haha

Top Bottom