Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SOLD: Houston: XII Performance goodies no longer for sale

armyoffoo

Reaction score
****All items have sold****

I need to clean out the garage now that I no longer have a taco, I bought all of this is from XII Performance and it didn't work with my 6-lug. Prices do not include shipping.

QA1 front coilovers assembled with coil bucket adapters and bottom mount sleeves, QA1 rear shocks with hardware, XII Performance rear 2" drop steel leafs, XII Performance front and rear sway bars with bushing mounts...everything you need to improve the stance and handling of your X or 5-lug Tacoma.

SOLD - QA1 front and rear ($1200 new) (assembled, never used on the road, small scratches on a few threads from spring compressor, but seat and lock still thread over them just fine, anti-seize applied)
ft6mDf.jpg

With 600lb springs
U0Yrz4.jpg

SOLD - Front and Rear XII Performance sway bars with bushings (brand new, still in wrapping)
XYZXhx.jpg

SOLD - 2" drop XII Performance steel leaf springs ($575.00 new) (bushings installed, never used)
yN0rDL.jpg

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want the coilovers. DM me.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I may buy the sway bars too.

armyoffoo

Reaction score
It says I'm not allowed to start a conversation with you...not sure what's up with that.

I can get these to you for $1000 + shipping ($600 for coilovers and $400 for bars) if that works, get me your zip code and I can get a shipping quote tomorrow.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It says I'm not allowed to start a conversation with you...not sure what's up with that.

I can get these to you for $1000 + shipping ($600 for coilovers and $400 for bars) if that works, get me your zip code and I can get a shipping quote tomorrow.

Just sent you a DM.

hypertaco

Reaction score
interested in leafs, please DM me

Last edited:

Tanaka91

Reaction score
Did the Coil overs and bar sell already if not I’m Interested

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
I was second in line but I got what I wanted from army of foo unless he will sell the rear shocks separately?
I will say he's a gentleman and a scholar‼️

AZ

Top Bottom