Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SOuth Flordia MEet FeEleR !

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Its been a while since we've gotten meet together . I'm creating this thread to make the suggestion that we get one together once again! So who's with me ? The the last meet was a bbq I got together at my house . I was thinking we could do it again or something similar ?

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
I'm on this like Gravy ! :rockon: Count Me In For Anything in South Florida !!!!!

USAFX

Reaction score
same here, just let me know....
just got to finish my SS kit and I will be good.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
hold the meet between july 3rd or 19th, I am heading down then for vacay and it would be sweet to meet up with some of the xru crew!!!!

USAFX

Reaction score
that will be cool......dawm man....what a road trip...lol been there done that....lol

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
that will be cool......dawm man....what a road trip...lol been there done that....lol

Yeah it will be a trip for sure, I hve driven coast to coast before now it's time to go south! Still debating though to drive or fly and save the k on the X. Either way if you guys hold a meet I would like to check them rides out for sure and have a few pints with some xr boyz!!!

SX TOY

Reaction score
depends on the dates we set but I would love to hit up another meet

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
most likely in my neck of the woods over in west palm . I had BBQ last year at my house in loxahatchee .... it was fun just a long drive for most lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
id do it at my house again but im not sure how many people would want to make the trip again . Plus im not sure when it would be lol

08x

Reaction score
ok wheres co and all them you no they will all come for sure to

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah your probably right just have to figure out when my next weekend off will be

USAFX

Reaction score
im in just got to let me know in advance...

08x

Reaction score
ya id say liek some time in july on a sunday or something or another just figure ur next weekend off chris

AsianTaco

Reaction score
ok wheres co and all them you no they will all come for sure to
I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Lol sorry I've been busy and neglecting my membership here on XR-U lol.

Top Bottom