Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

South Jersey Meet

gearhead899

Reaction score
Hey guys i was thinkin of setting up a South Jersey meet around the Ocean City area. Probably around the time of late April or early May. That way we could have some nice warm weather but the shoobies wont really be down yet. Let me know what you guys think:rock:

PLCX

Reaction score
im exit 140 on the GSP but im down for a meet in jersey. your like exit 25 right

gearhead899

Reaction score
Yeah im at exit 25. Im looking at 2 possible ideas for the meet. We could all park in this big parking lot in OC that is like 5 feet from the beach and we could all have like a beach BBQ and play football or w/e on the beach, or we could go up near the hamilton mall, park like in the Best Buy parking lot and I could arrange a big reservation at a restaurant. Your guys choice

gearhead899

Reaction score
Yeah im leaning toward hamilton mall more and more. Im still tryin to brainstorm ideas tho. let me know if any of you guys have any ideas:top:

GrundleBear

Reaction score
maybe a location where it would be accessible for people from PA and NJ and DE to mee t up with ppl from VA...like OC MD or something? OC MD is a pretty fun place

but if youre just wanting to not travel, than im down for anywhere in eastern PA or NJ

Last edited by a moderator:

gearhead899

Reaction score
hah yeah im not really tryin to travel, especially whenever i do i get mad lost lol

PLCX

Reaction score
yea the mall sounds good does it have a parking garage with an open top so we could get some good pics. that way we do not have to deal with other people you know?

gearhead899

Reaction score
nah no parking garages around here sorry. Ill find us a sweet place to do a photo shoot session dont worry

Gadget

Reaction score
hah yeah im not really tryin to travel, especially whenever i do i get mad lost lol

Best Buy, $200 for a Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS....

It has the whole damn country programmed into it.

Gadget

DJmckay

Reaction score
RT 87

how far is that from the NY state thruway ?:dontknow: RT 87????

gearhead899

Reaction score
I have no idea, I am thinking we will have everyone meet up at my house. My address is; 33 Victoria Lane, Ocean view NJ, 08230 for anyone who wants to mapquest it and get an exact idea of how far of a drive it is:top:

PLCX

Reaction score

i live in jersey and 87 turns into 287 and its about 2 hours from there if your a bit of a fast driver, but not to fast u know

if you want to meet up when this goes down on 87 ill drive down with you. i know how to get there

Last edited by a moderator:

gearhead899

Reaction score
Lets hear some input on a date. Im think somewhere near the endo of april or early may. its up to u guys

Xample

Reaction score
id be down but to me whats so good about hangin in a parking lot w/ alot of people,carts, women on cell phones. then when we walk away we have a large group of nice ass trucks and jealous people around.....just my opinion
fugg it id go any where and do plan on having another meet in the spring as well:top:

Top Bottom