Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SS Sway Bar Review

XTruckDriver

Reaction score
Ok, no one is saying what setting they have the rear sway bar set at. If you have it set to the stiffest setting and you still have more understeer than stock then it seems that the rear bar needs to be a little bigger then it is now so it would be a better balance.

Have you tried different settings on the rear bar or did you just start with the stiiffest one?

ntinhri

Reaction score
go with the middle setting and go from there. I think youll find stiff setting is too much..

Murderface

Reaction score
I wish I had a set of these sways, that and a URD Y pipe are all I'm missing.

Emanon

Reaction score
Ok, no one is saying what setting they have the rear sway bar set at. If you have it set to the stiffest setting and you still have more understeer than stock then it seems that the rear bar needs to be a little bigger then it is now so it would be a better balance.

Have you tried different settings on the rear bar or did you just start with the stiiffest one?

Funny I was just wondering the same thing myself. I went from the closest to the axle to the one furthest and there is a noticeable change. I will swap to the middle one tomorrow when I install the URD trac bar see how I like it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom