Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sticker idea for mid rear slider

XrunDan

Reaction score
'Sup fellas, maybe you guys can help me out here, i want to put a big vinyl "X" on the rear slider section of the back window....Just wanted to see if you guys had any ideas....Post pics if you can, i don't want the X from the stock emblem, the shape of it does not compliment the square window...I NEED IDEAS!!!:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would recommend this:

Wait another month or so and slap a nice XR-U vinyl sticker on there! :top:

XrunDan

Reaction score
I would recommend this:

Wait another month or so and slap a nice XR-U vinyl sticker on there! :top:

Good Call, but can you comp it........I will be getting this one for free (thats how you know how broke i am :frown: )

morcheez

Reaction score
we have to wait a whole month for our stickers....we need those asap

DOGO X

Reaction score
Wait for the XR-U sticker, I could pitch in for you! :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a few ideas for stickers. There will be more than one style to choose from -- but you'll just have to wait and see what they are! :biggrin: Coming soon, I just have to decide which vendor I want to use and then try to find the time to design them to spec.

Xacto

Reaction score
that'd be cool if someone made an XR-Underground.com sticker with the XR colored their color truck, and the font would be the X-Runner font :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea and it appears that others do as well. I have finally settled on a vendor to do the XR-U stickers. I'm shooting to have these ready by March 1. :rock:

Xacto

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea and it appears that others do as well. I have finally settled on a vendor to do the XR-U stickers. I'm shooting to have these ready by March 1. :rock:

put me down for one mate! cheers :top:

DOGO X

Reaction score

:cheers: I want one!

XrunDan

Reaction score
Well i certainly want to sport one, but i would still like to get a custom "x" for the window, i suck at all photoshop programs and designing software, so maybe someone can make one for me?????:biggrin:

I went to a few, "Design your own Vinyl" sites, but no fonts make a capitol X look sweet enough...so if anyone gets time post one up, if not thats cool too, just wanting to get some ideas, but for sure tell me the price on the XR-U sticker (just go easy on me, i kill bugs for a living!)

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan - I have designed a custom X that I will post tonight for you to see. If you like it, I could easily convert it where it could be used for vinyl.

XrunDan

Reaction score
Dan - I have designed a custom X that I will post tonight for you to see. If you like it, I could easily convert it where it could be used for vinyl.

Post away K2, i cannot wait to see it!!!!

Top Bottom