Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock headlights

07XR808

Reaction score
Want stock head lights...

Also willing to trade for my blacked out headlights...only problem is...
its comes with the orange reflectors/ambers and you can't take it apart again...

Hoping for somebody in the 808 state or West Coast preferably.

morcheez

Reaction score
im sure someone will hop on this offer ...assuming u want an even trade :top:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Are you selling your truck? :stupid:

07XR808

Reaction score
He wants to redo his black light mod and remove the reflectors this time. His current lights are siliconed and can't be taken apart again.

Yep thanks REG CAB X. I wouldn't sell my truck. I'm just getting started:laugh:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yep thanks REG CAB X. I wouldn't sell my truck. I'm just getting started:laugh:

Shouldn't the silicone still pull apart? I siliconed mine and have redone them...worked fine. :dontknow:

07XR808

Reaction score
Shouldn't the silicone still pull apart? I siliconed mine and have redone them...worked fine. :dontknow:

Yeah i posted it in another thread but i just didnt want to take out my headlights and re-bake them again if the silicone doesnt pull a part. that's good to know:top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Yeah i posted it in another thread but i just didnt want to take out my headlights and re-bake them again if the silicone doesnt pull a part. that's good to know:top:

When I redid them with the silicone layer I added...I left them in a little longer. I only did that cause the silicone I used was high temp silicone. Should be ok though cause the stock sealant that is used (that grey sticky stuff) is pretty much the same. Good luck! You truck looks sick!

07XR808

Reaction score
When I redid them with the silicone layer I added...I left them in a little longer. I only did that cause the silicone I used was high temp silicone. Should be ok though cause the stock sealant that is used (that grey sticky stuff) is pretty much the same. Good luck! You truck looks sick!

thanks man...post pictures of yours...since i never really seen it in person...yet!:biggrin:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
thanks man...post pictures of yours...since i never really seen it in person...yet!:biggrin:

I didn't clear them...I redid them cause I didn't like the flat black paint. Went with gloss. Was thinking about taking out the reflectors though. Still deciding.

DOGO X

Reaction score
I left mine on! :biggrin: but i did a Red headlight mod on mine not black!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I left mine on! :biggrin: but i did a Red headlight mod on mine not black!

I think the red looks sick on the headlights man! I am not sure about the blue headlights...but I give that guy props for doing it. :top:

XRobber

Reaction score
He wants to redo his black light mod and remove the reflectors this time. His current lights are siliconed and can't be taken apart again.

I have redone mine like 3 times. Each time had silicone put in, and each time they opened just fine!

Yep

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
Id trade lights with you, but im in NY, you were looking for someone in the west. If you don’t care that much I would definitely be interested

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
i just bought a pair from an 07 off ebay. off a rear ended truck so they are mint. When I get them here, if you want me to ship them to you as a trade and you ship me the black ones, I may be interested. this way, no one is without headlights.

any pics?

XDsm

Reaction score
I would trade you mine if I didn't use the truck everyday. I couldn't afford the downtime with no headlights.

07XR808

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the pm's and interest. I decided to re-do my headlights. Just put the headlights back in for 10 minutes @ 305 degrees and the silicone comes right off.:top:

Top Bottom