Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock Height GB

Shanes56

Reaction score
Official, I got a call back from Eibach and they are ready to move on the stock height coils. :top:

Here are the details:
-I need AT LEAST 10 to commit before I give the go ahead to Eibach
-Once the 10th person signs up it will be 6-8 weeks until you receive your product
-These coils will fit both DJM and Stock Xrunners as well and non prerunner tacomas
-Price will be $245 to your door step for coils only (canada and HI will be $260 to the door step)
-Coils will be Powder Coated Red like all Sittin Sic Coils
-the rate will be the same as 1.7inch drop coils (950 ppi)
-once your name is on the list and 9 others have joined you I will send invoices for down payments for the coils.
-once the down payment is taken ($75 dollars) there will be no refunds of that down payment.

Well fellas and ladies here it is

1.Irunnit
2.05h0twheels
3.six1nina
4.Gonzo464
5.Wickd X
6.HertzAudison4Life
7.PiNkY
8.ryanjboutin
9.livininsa
10.CBRBob
11.SX TOY
12.darthyota
13.muzzyfsu
14.hiflyer
15.Ketchup
16.Kelson
17.RMCO
18. Redxrunner
19.KarnageXR
20. Scarface
21. Jeremias
22. Ultraxr
23. Sweetwilliebrownjr
24. jimx
25. Czar_dom

Thank you guys
if you have anyquestions please contact me Via email shane@sittinsic.com

Shane

******************2/2/2011
Alright Ladies and gents the ball is rolling on the manufacturing it will be 6-8 weeks from this date I will start to send the deposit information to you ASAP though PM. once the coils are in my posession I will email you for the rest of the money and once the money is sent I will send the coils out. Remeber the deposit of $75 dollars is non refundable if you do not purchase the coils once they have been received.

PM's have been sent to all that are on the list.

******************2/3/2011
Here is the copy of the email that was sent to all
Here we are ladies and gents please be sure to follow the below direction so that it will limit the confusion on my end haha very easy to do lately. Thank you very much and read below.

1. Please send $75 to shane@sittinsic.com through paypal (for those of you that dont use paypal please pm me)
2. In the notes section of the payment please put your email address and your XRU screen name
3. Once deposit is received I will indicate this by changing your XRU screen name to red on the GB thread

Just remember that it will be 6-8 weeks from this point if there is any changes or update I will post them in the group buy thread.

Shane

All that have sent a deposit have been sent a PM and your name is updated on the list above.

*******************************2/8/11

Ok fellas updated the pay list and the the list in general. Thanks PMs to follow soon for those who are waiting.

*******************************2/18/11

Got a call from Eibach the reverse engeneering of the stock height coils are done and will start production some time with coming week

********************************2/20/11

Updated the payment list with all that have put the deposit down

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
Deadline for signing up, and estimated date of production?

Don't know about the deadline but he said that after the 10th person signed up it will be 6-8 weeks before the coils would be at ur house:top:

spdstyl

Reaction score
are the ciolovers going to be adjustable for the height

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
what is the purpose of these i have the djm, will these give a better ride or what

darthyota

Reaction score
are the ciolovers going to be adjustable for the height
its just the coils not coil overs

what is the purpose of these i have the djm, will these give a better ride or what
to improve handling by having a stiffer spring rate like the 1.7" drop coils this would mainly be for guys that have a djm drop but still want to track their truck

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Alright off to bed I go and we already have 2, I suspect we will have about 3 more by tomorrow being that there are a few people that have been asking about them for a while now so keep the names coming and tell all your forum freinds I want this to work out as well so I can have an excuse to buy the DJM myself haha JK that is to low for me..... Or is it

six1nina

Reaction score
im in!:top: 3/4 here i come

1.Irunnit
2.05h0twheels
3.six1nina

Gonzo464

Reaction score
Lets get this goin, I'm in on some.

1.Irunnit
2.05h0twheels
3.six1nina
4.Gonzo464

Wickd X

Reaction score
I'm all in I've been looking everywhere for this after doing my DJM kit.

1.Irunnit
2.05h0twheels
3.six1nina
4.Gonzo464
5.Wickd X

Reaction score
Hey Shane, what would Canadian customers be looking at for a price to the door step? Thanks bro!

1.Irunnit
2.05h0twheels
3.six1nina
4.Gonzo464
5.Wickd X
6.HertzAudison4Life

5000XD

Reaction score
So what's the benefit of these coils? only for DJM users?

PiNkY

Reaction score
1.Irunnit
2.05h0twheels
3.six1nina
4.Gonzo464
5.Wickd X
6.HertzAudison4Life
7.PiNkY

Any chance I could not have mine PCed red? Or just sent bare - i'm going to have them PCed green either way just trying to save us both a little dough. Thanks for gettin these - man do I need them!!

So what's the benefit of these coils? only for DJM users?
Stiffens up the front and helps w/ bottoming out and body roll i believe. I have a slight rubbing issue in the front I hope the Sittin Sic sways will help w/ and these coils.

Last edited:

ryanjboutin

Reaction score
1.Irunnit
2.05h0twheels
3.six1nina
4.Gonzo464
5.Wickd X
6.HertzAudison4Life
7.PiNkY
8.ryanjboutin

Might as well. Woop!