Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stock Rim Mods

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
Ok, lets get some pics up of what people have done to their STOCK xr rims. I wanna see whats out there. I actually like my rims, if I had the money I'd get new ones, but I do like them and they won't be the first thing I change when I have extra cash.

New colors, concepts, photochops, whatever. Let's see whats out there for cheaper, easier, and personalized mods that will help us all make our xr's stand out from everyone else. :top:

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
IMAGE_072.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

black on gold. i love it.:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
black on gold looks awesome!

you should think about powdercoating your rear sway bar that gold/bronze color...I think that would look really good!

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the bronze/gold. I want to see black on bsp in person before I decide what I think. For some reason it just doesn't look right for me. But I think it's more the rim with the color, than the actual color. Cause other black rims look good to me. Someone invite me to a darn meet, or have one near Dallas so I can see it in person!

Put some more up boys. I'm off to work. I need ideas! :top:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
i saw the black n gold at the HB Meet ... that looked Super Sick ... actuallly made my miss not getting a BSP lol

07SWB

Reaction score
more info on the paint used for the bronze wheels please. i think im going to do that but a little brighter shade.

lucke

Reaction score
i'm sure that most everybody has seen mine... gunmetal on SWB, but for those who haven't...

pict3455%20ad.jpg

Scratchy

Reaction score
Here's another one from CT - I really like the bronze look:

dsc04812df7.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Here is a photoshop i had done of my truck with a DJM drop and black stock wheels :top:

redxiy2.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
the black rims look real clean especially on the rr

X-Runnin

Reaction score
gunmetal... it looked horrible:thumpdown::puke: so I bought real rims the next day:biggrin:

Attachments

• 0413071612.jpg
    0413071612.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 248

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
gunmetal... it looked horrible:thumpdown::puke: so I bought real rims the next day:biggrin:

I like the way the wheels look in the picture, If those are the wheels you think look horrible, you want to trade ?:dontknow:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I know DOG didn't paint or powdercoat his rims but he made them wider. I wouldn't mind making my stock wheels staggard.

X-Runnin

Reaction score
I like the way the wheels look in the picture, If those are the wheels you think look horrible, you want to trade ?:dontknow:

that picture does them too much justice, they look really bad close up. I think I might redo them in black and sell them

X-Runnin

Reaction score
Did you paint them or powercoat them? And why did you think it looked terrible?

They were painted, powdercoat might have actually looked good. It was impossible to get them the same color all over because the gunmetal has little metallic flakes and it never looked exactly even in color. Also you can't get in all the little places of the rim like the little "lip" and inbetween the spokes without runs :thumpdown:

Top Bottom