Stock sub in older xrunner...

Discussion in 'Speakers / Subwoofers / Enclosures' started by motorider, Apr 25, 2015.

1. motorider

motorider New Member

So I have an 05 xrunner, and it didn't come with a stock subwoofer but I was wondering if anyone has ever installed the factory sub in an xrunner that didn't come with one? What does it cost/require? I like the sub that came in the newer trucks and I'm considering putting one in my truck if it is possible. I'm interested in any info you guys have on this subject.

2. justin13703

justin13703 <a href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showt

The best info I can give you is to not waste your time since the stock sub sucks, just put an aftermarket one in. Unless all you're going for is looks because the stock one isnt worth much more than that

3. Hard Taco

Hard Taco Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"

Yeah it sucks and sounds horrible at louder volumes

4. XRTOMMY

XRTOMMY New Member

Yup I hate my stock sub and wish it never came with it cause I gotta figure out to remove the damn thing. Haha

5. hrspwr236

hrspwr236 <a href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showt

Wouldn't pay money for one but it works, no where great, a set of upgraded speakers would result the same bass as the stock sub, look for a subxclosure!