Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stock wheels for S/C

devan08

Reaction score
is there anyone out there with a TRD S/C and still running with the stock 18s"? i'm looking to get the S/C put in but not sure if i'd have to get some new wheels too. also might upgrade the brakes and rotors. any info or feedback would help, thanks everyone!!!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Stock tires are fine, plenty of people still running them. The stock brakes are worthless and stock power numbers, definitely upgrade those ASAP!

devan08

Reaction score
I got another ride so now it's time to play with my XR. S/C, SS, and brakes next. Anyone recommend changing the stock pulley with TRD S/C, if so which one? Thanks!!!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I got another ride so now it's time to play with my XR. S/C, SS, and brakes next. Anyone recommend changing the stock pulley with TRD S/C, if so which one? Thanks!!!

Check out URD, they will have a smaller pulley for more boost. You may also want to look into a URD supercharger, it's a better upgrade if you are looking at building alot of power, the TRD may limit you if that is you end goal.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
When I first read the thread title I thought it was for a trade! :laugh:

devan08

Reaction score
my bad ya'll im still trying figure out posting

Top Bottom