Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stock wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

markgt531

Reaction score
SOLD - Mods pls delete thread- thanks !

Last edited:

markgt531

Reaction score
bump price negotiable. just gotta move these out .

markgt531

Reaction score
bump taking best offers, truck has been garaged all tires hold air, forgot to mention one air cap is stuck and wont open but thats not an expensive fix. let me know. Just picked up another set of wheels to take the place of these so i have wayy too many sets now lol

markgt531

Reaction score
bump TTT wheels are off the truck will upload pick when im home

mejbro

Reaction score
OEM Wheels

Sup dude?! I'm new to the Underground. I live in Virginia and I'm driving up to the Finger Lakes area of New York for a wedding in August. I was wondering if you still had the wheels and if so if you would part with 2 rather than buying all 4? This is the first forum I've joined so any and all feedback will be highly appreciated. I'm ready for Mickey Thompson Street Radials, but I only have 4 wheels too. I bought my X at an auction and I guess someone needed the full size spare more than me.
- Jason

markgt531

Reaction score
Sup dude?! I'm new to the Underground. I live in Virginia and I'm driving up to the Finger Lakes area of New York for a wedding in August. I was wondering if you still had the wheels and if so if you would part with 2 rather than buying all 4? This is the first forum I've joined so any and all feedback will be highly appreciated. I'm ready for Mickey Thompson Street Radials, but I only have 4 wheels too. I bought my X at an auction and I guess someone needed the full size spare more than me.
- Jason

first of welcome to xru! :top: ... i rather sell all four wheels just because i have no space for them and i have wayy too manmy wheels in my inventory right now lol. if there is someone else interested in 2 wheels then id be willing to separate them sure.

mejbro

Reaction score
4 wheels is cool, I'll be driving through PA on the 9th and comin' back from NY on the 15th. Is it cool, (assuming you still have the wheels by then), to exchange info?
-Jason

mejbro

Reaction score
And THANKS for the warm WELCOME! I'm excited to be part of this community!
-Jason

mejbro

Reaction score
And THANKS for the warm WELCOME! I'm pumped to be part of this community!
-Jason

markgt531

Reaction score
4 wheels is cool, I'll be driving through PA on the 9th and comin' back from NY on the 15th. Is it cool, (assuming you still have the wheels by then), to exchange info?
-Jason

contact info sent

markgt531

Reaction score
And THANKS for the warm WELCOME! I'm pumped to be part of this community!
-Jason

NP! :top: youre one of the lucky ones to have owned these trucks i love it i wanna get another one lol ltos off great ppl here with loads of knowledge. come thru for the x-fest on sept in PA

Reaction score
how many miles on the tires and how many years old are they? sun time? I think im trying to go to this PA event in Sept.

markgt531

Reaction score
how many miles on the tires and how many years old are they? sun time? I think im trying to go to this PA event in Sept.

hmm miles i couldnt estimate but i bougth the nexen brand new i dont really drive the truck (always been garage esp in winter) i had one tire that got flat and replaced with i conti the front wheels have a bit of camber inner side (due to my front bags sitting low leaking) ill try and up load picx today so u get a better idea.

Reaction score
Right on what are your thoughts Mejbro?
maybe we can just meet up talk it up and strike a deal at the PA meeting or during that time.

markgt531

Reaction score
Right on what are your thoughts Mejbro?
maybe we can just meet up talk it up and strike a deal at the PA meeting or during that time.

sent u pm, hit me up i got in contact with mejbro ill make a good dela for both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom