Stoptech Brakes

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Brakes' started by radracer_x, Oct 3, 2017.

1. radracer_x

radracer_x New Member

Installed these today. So awesome. All info I got here on this section to make it happen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. NetherRealm

NetherRealm New Member

My fronts are finally wearing out and i'm looking to do brakes this month. Looks like you installed the 4 POT's which look sweet. (Cant tell as I cant stand the photobucket SPAM) How are they as far as noise and brake feel? The stockers are awful IMO and Toyota really missed the boat as far as the brakes and transmission goes on the X.

3. autobodyX

autobodyX Member

I have the stoptechs on mine they work and look great. You will notice the extra unsprung wait that the larger roters have. My only complaint.
    A Hawk hp or ebc yellow stuff pad upgrad will make a big improvement over the stock pads and is way cheaper than a BBK.

4. radracer_x

radracer_x New Member

Agreed. Also the amount fade on brake dust. But I have more confidence now than before when I had my stocks on.