Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stroker build?

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Can i get a little more info on the stroker build or any info. Just cant find anything

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Just like where to buy it little more info who makes it what parts are included

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently there isn't a one stop shop for this. I do know of an engine build in process (sleeved, not stroked) but there could be a recommended shop following completion...

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
So basically theres no "kit" just pick and choose what u want,i swear i saw a kit online just cant remember

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Gadget at one point was offering a engine build program. It has since been put on hold do to excessive coordination time.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
When you're doing an engine build nothing is "off-the-shelf". Do your homework, find a reliable builder, let them take the proper measurements.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I was just thinking high compression pistons,kelford cams,i think jt or eagle rods maybe some other stuff

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You won't be able to get to 4.66L and still be able to use a multi-layer head gasket. Max would be 4.47L.

LCE Engineering can do the build. Brain Crower can source the build but it will be a little more expensive.

My stroker engine is in a build phase at H Squared Performance Engines. They "re-built" and re worked my short block. That is where we learned the max bore tolerance multi-layer head gaskets.

Hardest part of what you're asking is sourcing the cams. By far.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
What about just high compression pistons on stock rods and different valve springs

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Molnar rods can be had on the reasonable side. If in there, replace the OEM rods.

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
WhAt happend with those couple custom intake manifolds being made

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You just answered your question.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
They were made and sold. Clifford was the last one to have one, and sold it.

Reaction score
Does anyone have this and is the stroker motor more power than one stock with TRD or is the built motor just better for future Turk,sc

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Theres acouple people i think running them,i cant remember the website off the top of my head but i rem it being like $5,500 for everything

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Gadget has one in his XR. Has the dyno in his vendor section. More displacement puts out more power. His is making some impressive numbers.

Mine is on my engine stand. It will be togsther soon enough to figure out what it will do on the dyno, in N/A trim. Prior to me installing the turbo.

Top Bottom