Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Subbin, are you alive?

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't go that far. he's a good guy and i'm sure he has bigger things to take care of.

besides, the current box i have is a great box. believe me, his boxes are amazing and sound great. for me, because i was his first customer and the first person to get his box, i got one that just didnt fit the sub i had at the time properly. since then, it looks like ever since i let him borrow my type r, the revisions made others happy.

just be patient. i'm sure he'll come around.

Bro stop defending him, theres more then 6 people that have paid for his service and he was more then happy to answer at least my PMs up until the point i paid him, that was in Nov. He has been payed over 1200+ dollars from multiple parties and none of us have gotten any update other then this sad sap story about his engine blowing up which okay that sucks, but you cant just take peoples money and then not produce the goods they paid you for, thats not how a business runs. His personal issues and his business should be separate and if he was having this problem then well the should of given us our ****ing money back. He isn't legit or a good guy, he stole 300 dollars of mine and more money from other XRU members. Theres being paitent and then there is almost 4 months have gone by and nothing has happened. But im glad me and other XRU members have been able to fund whatever personal finances hes needed.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I dont want to get into this but I was going to buy his TRD seat covers he has on sale in Tacoma world. After reading all this I think I might wait

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Canadian Girl said:
I dont want to get into this but I was going to buy his TRD seat covers he has on sale in Tacoma world. After reading all this I think I might wait

He has them on Facebook along with other truck parts. He is on FB and TW more than XRU....maybe y'all should try to get in touch with him on one if those sites.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
i sent him this thread last time on TW thats why he responded

Toon714

Reaction score
damn that guys a freakin scumbag!
he on TW like nothing happen.
and all our XRU member got stiffed.
man only if i was in so cal still. ill pay his ass a visit. and it wont be nice.
i dont like how hes just jacked everyones money and not saying 1 thing about it.
all i can say is SCANDLES!

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
yeah to see that he was trying to sell boxes on there in december, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE XMAS PRESENTS MAN! Hes a scum bag and the fact that he is active and trying to sell boxes on TW and actively posting, last post on there was today.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
second when we had the local storm our warehouse were i use to build the boxes and had them packed all of my boxes were ruined by a major leak. i got a check from the landlord.

im not gonna come up with some lame excuses.

to show you im not running away with your guys stuff im putting my # publicly
9097866074 thats the BEST way to get to me.

ill be back soon. should have internet monday....

You got a check at least 3 weeks ago according to this post. Give these guys a heads up on where their boxes, or where their money is at. That is all anybody is wanting from you.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
he responded to my post on TW but not here. something isnt right, I only have like 4 posts on TW so Im not trying to get banned for starting a thread about him.

Outburst

Reaction score
Bro stop defending him, theres more then 6 people that have paid for his service and he was more then happy to answer at least my PMs up until the point i paid him, that was in Nov. He has been payed over 1200+ dollars from multiple parties and none of us have gotten any update other then this sad sap story about his engine blowing up which okay that sucks, but you cant just take peoples money and then not produce the goods they paid you for, thats not how a business runs. His personal issues and his business should be separate and if he was having this problem then well the should of given us our ****ing money back. He isn't legit or a good guy, he stole 300 dollars of mine and more money from other XRU members. Theres being paitent and then there is almost 4 months have gone by and nothing has happened. But im glad me and other XRU members have been able to fund whatever personal finances hes needed.
i'm more than aware of what he's done. as i said before, i was his FIRST customer ever and jumped on the opportunity to get a box right away, and was the FIRST customer to receive a defective box. i've been since then waiting on a replacement box. this was back in april of 2011. i even gave him my type R so that way he can test fit the rest of them and get my box in order.

as i was trying to mention, i don't think theres a need to actually call law enforcement on him, that's what i was trying to get at. i think we'd also just be in the record books for "scammed" in their eyes. the possibly of hunting him down is a better solution. he's obviously hiding from XRU, but is pretty active in TW and FB. message him on there.

redarkx

Reaction score
Well this is uncool. But it's not the first time that something like this has happened and eventually it worked out in the end. Sorta. Kinda like sittin sics stock height coil group buy. Now, since I have no money waiting on boxes, I don't have a dog in the hunt, but just trying to put some perspective on it.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
J_StradaXR is aware of all these posts, and is supposed to be starting a thread to try and resolve the situation...lets back off a little bit and see what comes of it.

Top Bottom