Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

" Subbin Recovery Thread "

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
J_StradaXR, this thread is no different than any other thread. All threads are monitored, nobody receives special treatment, vendors, advertisers, or members. We will monitor this thread as we do every other, XRU has no affiliation with Subbin. XRU simply provides the visibility and contact for possible transactions.

With that said I'm glad you've started this thread in an attempt to rebuild your name and provide the members with the products they ordered.

thelostrican

Reaction score
me too with that being said i would like a refund..
i would just rather you send me a refund...
275.00 for the box
155.00 for the subwoofer
430.00 in total...

my paypal is
betito@onelinkpr.net
i payed the 275 on oct 3 2011
i payed the 155 on oct 5 2011

thx
jose

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
thelostrican said:
me too with that being said i would like a refund..
i would just rather you send me a refund...
275.00 for the box
155.00 for the subwoofer
430.00 in total...

my paypal is
betito@onelinkpr.net
i payed the 275 on oct 3 2011
i payed the 155 on oct 5 2011

thx
jose

Pm sent your way!

During the day I'm a bit busy so bare with me if I don't reply quickly. Later in the evening is when I'll be addressing the pms.

Last edited:

redarkx

Reaction score
No dog in the fight, but the members may have just been looking out for the others who could have got stuck. I know your making amends, and that's awesome bro, but you did drop off the face of the earth, just on xru. I'm mad for my fellow members and hope you can get it straightened out and more power to you if you do. But, to tell us that going on another forum and telling what is happening on xru is not good practice. It is no crime sir, just as a positive referral is no crime. Just a friendly heads up that feedback is feedback, and we will give it wherever we want sir. So when the air is cleared, I'm sure those who gave poor feedback, will let the ones on other forums know you have righted the wrongs and all is well. Otherwise, bad news spreads quick.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
:werd: espeically when your selling the SAME products on both forums

drose6102

Reaction score
sent you a PM with the details if you need anymore info just send a message thank you

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
What's up on this?

Dude really, seriously, WTF ...

I cannot get a call, P.M. ,text ,voicemail, email, ... nothing!!! :hmmmm2:
Paid you $300 in Sept for sub & box, was thinking if getting more audio from u, then a member on here audio stuff came up 4 sale and I jump on that headunit & audio and asked you to send the sub and box early Nov, 2011. your last response on Nov. 16, 2011 was "I'll be in touch" via text.
Two months later, not a word :thumbdown:
I mean nothing............................:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :bullshits:

:disappointed: SO :disappointed: :eek:verkill:

Now, I got to hound you to get a refund since the box was destroyed...(b...h move)
Don't have my info, erased all those text, v.mails, P.M....mess. :dontknow: computer crashed, well ok whatever...

Amount owed $ 300.00
My contact info:

XRU on tha World Wide Web via p.m.
Email : NUPEPRIME@HOTMAIL.COM
Paypal : NUPEPRIME@hotmail.com
SouthSide H-Town,Texas ... I am not hard to find

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
come on guys, its only Thursday! He has till tomorrow. /sarcasm.

Top Bottom