Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

" Subbin Recovery Thread "

drose6102

Reaction score
That is great to hear. Hopefully i will get some information about my box soon.....

thelostrican

Reaction score
I got mine, how in hell do you guys make it fit...lol
do you have to replace the middle console...?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to remove the console, install the box, then re-install the console. Well at least that's the way the original SubXclosure box (which this box was designed after) was designed to be installed.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
I got mine, how in hell do you guys make it fit...lol
do you have to replace the middle console...?

1. lift your cup holder
2. Remove the screws
3. pop open the center console and at the bottom theres 2 screws remove them
4. at the same time tilt at an angle both the center console and box together and it will go in there nice and snug.

:top:

You have to remove the console, install the box, then re-install the console. Well at least that's the way the original SubXclosure box (which this box was designed after) was designed to be installed.

Last edited by a moderator:

thelostrican

Reaction score
good stuff...looks great, and the speaker too, good packing...ill connect it later on tomorrow, and post some pics...
thx
jose

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
So are all orders fulfilled and delivered?

drose6102

Reaction score
Starting to get super excited to have some bass. Got the wire and sub sitting by the door ready for the box

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
drose,
Please re-post once the box has been received. I'd like to close this thread once all customers have received their items.

drose6102

Reaction score
Has everyone received what they ordered? I have not heard from Strada since Feb 23

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I know you are the only one left. He was placed on probation during this time but he has since been re-instated. Therefore he has the capability to contact you through XRU, though I assume there were other ways outside of this website to contact you. Please keep us updated, I'd really like to put this issue to bed once and for all.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Drose sent you a pm. XRU was the the only way I could reach him. Drose pm me when you get a chance

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
XRU was the the only way I could reach him.

How did he send you the money? Carrier pigeon? If he sent it to you Paypal you had his email address. Please just settle these so we can all move on. This has dragged on long enough.

drose6102

Reaction score
got my box yesterday. had to take the rear flip down seats out of the truck. The box would not fit back against the rear wall, the plastic bars on the top of the seats would not allow it. I did take the center console out too when installing.

Top Bottom