Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions for new suspension kit...

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Been trying to see if I could find somebody from Maui on here but no luck.... I couldn't really tell cause I just took my truck to are local goodyear and asked them to do my alignment and yup they put the new ones in the front and my old ones in the rear....so you guys think it's my front that are actually wearing my tires out before I changed them to my rear?

That is pretty much the only way you will get uneven tire where on a solid axle rear, an alignment will help but I would wait till you get new parts if you are going that route!

Maui752

Reaction score
That is pretty much the only way you will get uneven tire where on a solid axle rear, an alignment will help but I would wait till you get new parts if you are going that route!

The weird thing is if you look at my front tires you can't see any wear on them they look like new tires....the thread on the tires are even on my front.....but yea I'm goin to get that new drop and see how that works out

darthyota

Reaction score
had you posted this this time last month i coulda helped you out by taking a look at it but i don't think you were on here then

darthyota

Reaction score
You from Maui bro?

I wish I was there for vacation for two weeks though and spotted a swb on the regular in lahaina and then a couple red and blue ones between lahaina and kahului. I posted up here to see if there were any locals on the island that are on the forum. I am however from the great white north :canada: but am always down to help a brother out:rockon:

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Been trying to see if I could find somebody from Maui on here but no luck.... I couldn't really tell cause I just took my truck to are local goodyear and asked them to do my alignment and yup they put the new ones in the front and my old ones in the rear....so you guys think it's my front that are actually wearing my tires out before I changed them to my rear?

Yeup, if you dropped it and didn get an alignment after that would explain everything

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
Well there you go, I'm still surprised you haven seen any slammed 5lugs out there.

III

Reaction score
@maui dammit that white one is totalled?! i loved that thing... i was just gonna tell u try hit that guy up...

i'd say your best bet is start all over and go with the xii kit, if you're gonna stick with the about 2" drop... i dont have their drop kit but i did recently purchase the qa1 shocks from them and they're great, amy from there was quick with email and they even refunded me a bit on shipping (i guess the rate they could give me was lower den listed)

worse come to worse ship that faka over to oahu and get a good tweak on it haha

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
You seent this guy
IMAG1337-1_zps53663f80.jpg

1184856_685978748082295_2093133815_n_zpsa12886af.jpg

Or this one?
203495d1364280612-let-mods-begin-image.jpg

They can help you figure shit out and know quite a bit.

Top Bottom