Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sway Bar Kit Sale!!

Slay0r

Reaction score
Sweet, you're the last one on the list then

Shane, send us some emails so we can pay you and get these things rollin:top:

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Deadline

Ladies and Gents, trying to clear some space in my shop and these sways take up alot of space so my space needs = your gain.

This is not a group buy this is a sale so whom ever signs up will get the deal, exclusive to this forum.

Put your name below for the Sittin Sic Sway bar kit for the lowest price they have been $380 + shipping Then I will PM you the payment information.

Here is what you get:

Both front and rear sway bars powder coated red
Rear is 3 way adjustable
Bushing brackets with zerk fittings and Bushings
Endlink bushing for the front

Let the fun begin in the corners

1. Hiflyer (canada)
2. Squidboy
3. EZjam
4. WickedMon
5. Azburnin
6. Rickysnickers

********************2/20/11

Here is the email that has been sent you all on the list

Hello Gentlemen thank you for participating in the sway bar kit sale, I need two things from you so that we can get these bars out to you:

1. Email address
2. Mailing adress

Email adress is so that I can send you a detailed invoice of your purchase and shipping charges. And obviously the mailing address is so that I can give you a exact quote on shipping.

Shane

When will this sale be over?

Slay0r

Reaction score
Danny- u a minute late man lol

there is 10 ppl on the list, but hit Shane up, he may be able to sqeeze you in, or someone may drop off

Heres the updated list:

1. Hiflyer (canada)
2. Squidboy
3. EZjam
4. WickedMon
5. Azburnin
6. Rickysnickers
7. Gadget
8. Lance426
9. Slay0r
10. Clifford

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
all that want sway no worries as long as the order amount does not go above 18 I have enough. so keep adding the names and I will PM you. Shipping is no more that 48 to the states even HI.

Murderface

Reaction score
1. Hiflyer (canada)
2. Squidboy
3. EZjam
4. WickedMon
5. Azburnin
6. Rickysnickers
7. Gadget
8. Lance426
9. Slay0r
10. Clifford
11. ChristDenied

x20Runner05

Reaction score
1. Hiflyer (canada)
2. Squidboy
3. EZjam
4. WickedMon
5. Azburnin
6. Rickysnickers
7. Gadget
8. Lance426
9. Slay0r
10. Clifford
11. ChristDenied
12. X20Runner05

happyhome

Reaction score
me too!

i am interested too but it sounds like somebody needs to drop out for me to get in. i'm a newbie so i don't know how to add my name to the list???

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
i am interested too but it sounds like somebody needs to drop out for me to get in. i'm a newbie so i don't know how to add my name to the list???

Check the date man...... This over a month old now. sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. Pm or email Shane at Sittin sic. see if he would hook you up.. Other then that its gonna be full price for you.. Me as well so no worries as i dont have them yet :(

Murderface

Reaction score
are they still available.

Have u tried to contact Shane directly? I doubt u will get the sale price because this thread is old now.
Give him a call and see if he even has any sway bar sets left. Shane's #(920) 421-3335

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Hope another group buy comes along. These are definitely on my do get list :top:

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Shane you have any kind of a sale on the QA1's ?? by the way I love my sittin sic drop :top: Have had it on for about one year now and no problems and ridin low !!!

Top Bottom