Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taco tunes componets

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
Anyone bought the taco tunes component speaker package they offer? If so are they worth the money? I don't wanna spend $180 just to have to replace them in 2 months.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
just so you know i've heard my fair share of horror stories about taco tunes terrible customer service

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
your local audio shop should have them. i just made my own. they're very simple for anyone to make if they have the right tools

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Check out my thread. I would never recommend them to anyone

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=54286

I would look at Crutchfield if your looking for speakers or like Tommy said your local audio shop should do it for a fair price or they are pretty easy to make just trace your stock speaker and cut them out and cut a hole for whatever size speaker you use. I recommend 6.5"

RRX

Reaction score
I have order from them and I got what I ordered from them. I did not get a tracking number on what I order. As I am in a different county most of the time it is important that I get one so that I can pave some pick up what I ordered. I tried many time to contact them and never got a reply or a phone call back. There customer service is the worst that I have ever come crossed.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
I maybe selling my adapters since I sold the X and got a Tundra if they aren't gonna be usable in it but I won't know for a few weeks till I pull the door panels off and check them out

T4Z

Reaction score
This is awesome to see as I was considering ordering dash kit and steering wheel adapter from them, looks like not now!

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Check out Crutchfield.com they have some good prices and awesome customer service

DCxrunner

Reaction score
Ordered the speaker set from them, took about 10 days to get, very slow compared to crutch field or best buy. Then I turned around and ordered there wiring kit for double amp, 3 weeks today. I went on paypal resolution center and in 1 hour I get a response from them there. Package is shipped and on its way with a tracking #. Hopefully I can get started on installing my sub x. I called them and emailed them, the following day I called but there answering system picks up ASAP. That's when I went with the paypal resolution center and got quick results. These guys are on the irresponsible side. Such a simple transaction and they dropped the ball.

Top Bottom